2015-16 NBA Fantasy - ESPN - H2H - 9 Cat

People are welcome to trade their draft orders if they can come to an agreement. Just let me know. No trading of individual picks as it's too messy - but i am happy to change which name appears next to which draft order. I am looking at swapping my draft order (pick 5) with my brother in law's (Pick 11). Reason being pick 11 gets pick 14 too and pick 5 only gets pick 20 or something next.

Last 2 seasons I've had the number 2 pick and that hasn't worked well for me. Lets see how the last pick works out for me.

^ man this guy makes me feel like a giant rookie,

haha and yet, Im the rookie in my league! seriously, the level Im playing against is incredible. I inherited a great team of keepers though... LeBron, Anthony Davis, Pau Gasol, John Wall etc. mind you the dude I took over from had the same team (obviously) and he finished 11th the year before me taking over, so strategy plays a huge part in all this. Anyone can throw a team together... its about making that team work, and concentrating on the categories you are strong in, and not so much about the categories you are weak in. For example, I am stacked with big men, and I have since acquired DeAndre Jordan, Roy Hibbert and Rajon Rondo - FT% is a category I know I'll lose pretty much every week, but thats cool. I can more than make up for it in blocks, rebounds and FG%. In a 9 cat league, you only need to be strong in 5-6 categories. I dont think I won FT% or TO's at all last year, yet I still finished 2nd.

@Fleer57 is there anyway this can be a weekend draft ?are all of the teams bases in Australia ? roughly what time of the evening would this be ?
yeah weekend is possible. all teams are aussie. maybe something like 9pm EST on a Sunday...?

Also dont forget you can set your predraft rankings so that if you miss the live draft youll still get your highest ranked player for each pick automatically.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom