2015/16 EPL Thread (SPOILERS)

EPL Winners

• Total voters
i agree but will he want to play? he was in madrid yesterday and the day before waiting through the move to happen, and when it didnt he must of been gutted, hopefully with some time away during the international break he can refocus himself i hope
Yeah good point. He might not want to play.

S c u n t h o r p e .... yes i know it has the c bomb in it but it's a place. Jeez auto foul language banner needs to be updated lol.
I am sure he'll be wanting to play, just maybe not for us lol. I am sure there will be mutual awkwardness from both sides once training resumes but i am sure all parties are professional enough to move on. If not, or if LVG doesn't utilize him as 1st choice, there is more to this failed sale. The gossip will start that LVG purposely foiled the transfer to stamp his authority etc. Which would be an epic blunder. 1 why disrespect de Gea that way and 2. Why would you not cash in with the knowledge he'll walk out the door of OT for free at seasons end anyway.
I hope not, de Gea is one of the best keepers in the EPL and we should be greatful to retain his services for another year.

Last edited:
de Gea has just signed a new 4 year contract, great news!! Meaning Real will HAVE to pay big if they want to try and nab him again. Hopefully, he will get a start tomorrow morning v LFC. My prediction 2-1 just don't know which team. Hopefully my lads, but good luck to LFC and may the better side win.

Should be in for an interesting match with LFC V Man U, both teams need a win to keep the pressure off their coach. All the best :thumbsup:

Hazard has looked half the player he was last year so far this season. I can see Chelsea making a big splash in the January window.

Not sure if its Everton that so good or Chelsea thats so bad, but on 2nd half, the game is pretty one-sided.

On a side note, John Stone is a really good player.

Not sure if its Everton that so good or Chelsea thats so bad, but on 2nd half, the game is pretty one-sided.

On a side note, John Stone is a really good player.
Little bit of both I reckon. Also got the feeling they were making a bit of a statement to Stones. And he himself, a bit of a statement to Chelsea.

Would love to see Chelsea in the relegation zone even for just 1 match. No idea wtf is going on with them, early days of course and I am sure a few big wins are on the horizon but I lmao at them regardless.
Unlucky for the scousers, the score didn't really reflect the game. Not much passion from lfc for this one,Benteke.... wow!
Love Jordan Ibe's game. Defo a player to watch. Well done to my lads, chew anus to Chelski. City.... can't fault them at the minute unfortunately. Looking the goods thus far.
In the words of the legend "Football......bloody hell"

11061762_1757426294402895_3527132736498998308_n.png

de Gea has just signed a new 4 year contract, great news!! Meaning Real will HAVE to pay big if they want to try and nab him again. Hopefully, he will get a start tomorrow morning v LFC. My prediction 2-1 just don't know which team. Hopefully my lads, but good luck to LFC and may the better side win.
I read that he has a £30 mill buy out clause. Not sure if that's true but who cares. De Gea is still a red devil. You beauty.
Martial showed a lot of poise scoring that goal. I read he will start our first champions league match.

Back
Top Bottom