Baseball 2014 Topps Series 1 + Opening Day

Thought about getting some cards off there but the postage prices scare me off a bit

I don't think I've had a better postage rate than what they offer.

If you're after anything in particular let me know, as I can include it in one of my orders, postage will then be a lot better for you.

Thought about getting some cards off there but the postage prices scare me off a bit

I hear ya Beck, but if you buy in "bulk" such as 3 or 4 boxes it tends to balance out because the prices of their boxes are really good. I usually go with UPS Expited. And it doesn't take too long either, I get mine within a week of purchase always.

That's cool man, but thanks anyway. I appreciate it I'm probably gonna get a few boxes of Heritage but if you get any Tigers autos/patches or short numbered cards, let me know. I might be keen to buy them off you

I hear ya Beck, but if you buy in "bulk" such as 3 or 4 boxes it tends to balance out because the prices of their boxes are really good. I usually go with UPS Expited. And it doesn't take too long either, I get mine within a week of purchase always.

That is awesome thanks for that

That's cool man, but thanks anyway. I appreciate it I'm probably gonna get a few boxes of Heritage but if you get any Tigers autos/patches or short numbered cards, let me know. I might be keen to buy them off you

Not a problem.

example : 4 boxes of Heritage

service Cost Delivery
UPS Worldwide Expedited $41.95 3 Days
UPS Worldwide Saver $48.95 2 Days

USPS Priority Mail International$57.95 6 Days
USPS Express Mail International$76.95 3 Days

Hey all, baseball collectors, finally you are discovered.

Anyone chasing anything, I got a fair bit looking to offload.

So I spend $130 pre-season for it, with the thought in mind that we (the Dodgers) are going to have a great year, and win it all.

Screwed on both accounts.