Baseball 2014 Topps Series 1 + Opening Day

Off topic (I realise): but is anyone keen to join my fantasy baseball league on yahoo? live draft next saturday! PM!

Picked up any 2014 Topps Series 1 Red Sox Relics ? I hope to some day

Wouldn't mind the Heritage Red Sox Team Set if you have any of those ? particular chasing the World Series ones

Picked up any 2014 Topps Series 1 Red Sox Relics ? I hope to some day

Wouldn't mind the Heritage Red Sox Team Set if you have any of those ? particular chasing the World Series ones

I've been looking for you but so far no luck with the post-season relics.

Heritage I ended up getting via a case break - so I have no red sox.

I'll put together what i have in Opening Day and send them to you if you like.

Thanks for the offer but was after just the Heritage one, not really a fan of the opening day topps cards

I see there is Major League movie cards are coming out next month with 2014 Topps Archive, love to try collect all those ones

Thanks for the offer but was after just the Heritage one, not really a fan of the opening day topps cards

I see there is Major League movie cards are coming out next month with 2014 Topps Archive, love to try collect all those ones

The Blue parallels and 3D inserts are nice cards. I will send them.

I was looking at the next releases last night - i want the Major League too as well as The Warriors inserts. So will probably buy boxes of that release. At this stage, I'm going boxes for Finest, Chrome and Series 2 as well.

http://www.allsportsmarketing.net/featured-home/adobe/14_ToppsArchivesBaseball_HOBBYFINAL.pdf

I haven't really checked what other Red Sox cards there are do like the Heritage, don't really collect a lot of base, but do collect cards of the Aussie Baseball players too, looking forward to trying to get the Major League movie cards May can't come quick enough, liked The Bad News Bears ones managed to get all the Autos of each of the characters lol

Series 2 should be even better. And it's great to hear from another baseball collector.

It's gets lonely around here.

Cheers mate!

I like Topps because their base cards are solid and made of good quality and don't bend. Some of Panini's cards are shocking, I just got some packs of NBA Past And Present 2011-12 and the base cards w bent straight out of the packet and quite thin. Luckily I got them for free but it's happened to me before with some of Panini's cards.

What other baseball cards/sets do you like for this year?

I'll be buying boxes of Archives, Finest, Chrome, Series 2 and Stadium Club at this stage. I don't bother with the lottery of the higher end boxes, I just purchase the relics / autos I want on ebay or comc.

What I normally do, is complete a set of Series 1 and 2, but only collect Dodgers of the other series such as Gypsy Queen and Heritage.

Heritage and Gypsy Queen are a thicker card stock than Series 1 cards.

Have a look at this link : http://www.allsportsmarketing.net/site/topps.php

Some Heritage

GQ

Opening Day Parallels

2014 releases

Last edited:
Do you try to collect the inserts from Series 1 and 2 or is it just the base set?

Damn, Heritage looks really nice!

Where do you buy your cards from?

Yeah normally I'll try for the insert sets, just depends upon how many boxes I've busted.

Heritage are nice. If you want, I'm happy to send you the Detroit ones I have. Just PM your details, and I will post them.

Dacardworld is where I shop mostly. Never had a problem with them.