2014 NBA All-Star Starters Announced

BruzDB

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
No centres starting in the All-Star game.

Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors), Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles Lakers), Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder), Blake Griffin (Los Angeles Clippers and Kevin Love (Minnesota Timberwolves) will be the starters for the Western Conference.

Kyrie Irving (Cleveland Cavaliers), Dwyane Wade (Miami HEAT), Paul George (Indiana Pacers), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks) and LeBron James (Miami HEAT) will be the starters for the Eastern Conference.

aseast.jpg

aswest.jpg

BetGb6mCEAAgsBe.jpg large.jpg

Good thing is that the coaches choose replacements, so a real deserving player will get it!

I'm happy to see K Love in. Should have been Aldridge instead of Blake though. Glad Curry got in over CP3 too!

While I like Aldridge a lot and what he's been doing, Blake's been smashing it this season too and increased most of his major stats/averages too...

While I like Aldridge a lot and what he's been doing, Blake's been smashing it this season too and increased most of his major stats/averages too...
I know, I have him in my fantasy team.
But LA doesn't get all the charity points that Griffin does from lobs. I have seen dozens of times where Lillard can't make a play and just passes to Aldridge and he comes through.

Being a popularity contest, it is no surprise Blake got it, but LA deserved it more, no doubt!

Plus Kobe shouldn't be there, they should be dq'd if they don't play enough games

Reserves have been announced, am i the only one who thinks Dragic should have been there too -

*G - Kyrie Irving (CLE) - 2nd appearance

*G - Dwyane Wade (MIA) - 10th

*F - Carmelo Anthony (NYK) - 7th

*F - Paul George (IND) - 2nd

*F - LeBron James (MIA) - 10th

G - DeMar DeRozan (TOR) - 1st

G - Joe Johnson (BKN) - 7th

G - John Wall (WAS) - 1st

F - Chris Bosh (MIA) - 9th

F - Paul Millsap (ATL) - 2nd

F - Joakim Noah (CHI) - 2nd

C - Roy Hibbert (IND) - 2nd