UFC 2014 Knockout CASE Break Random Divisions

devo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
IT'S TIIIIIIIMMMMMMME!

As is now becoming a regular event @Ripsnorta @Flugel for 3 and myself decided to do buy a case and do a random divisions break on this new product.

I drew Light Heavy, Welter and the Ladies.

Here are the main hits. I don't count regular mat relics and relics as hits so I wont show them.

zingano relic auto/250
Rousey Triple Thread /27
Redemption Auto Maia /?
Nunes 1st Auto
Villante 1st auto /15
McMann Relic Auto /225
Gastelum relic auto /275

So far the women are holding up their end of the arrangement.

eye relic auto (ink running low )/275
Ellenberger relic auto /275
Book Card with the gals on it /36
MacDonald mat /8

GSP Triple Threads /27
Rousey Belt and Mat /50

Oh. yeah. there was this too.

GSP relic Auto /8
considering these may be the last autos of gsp i'm happy with that.

That was a fun bust with the boys. and let me tell you that there was a hit that I have never seen pulled before by @Flugel for 3 but i'll let him post what it was.

Thanks for looking

haha you're probably right laz on the sticker thing.

I wish topps had surplus of Brock Lesnar so they fill my bloody redemption. (although it's supposed to be on card)

Nice pulls mate ! the GSP /8 is sweet
Fingers crossed our case will be here by friday !!!

The other fellas are being lazy arses and not posting their results.
Lets just say there was a tense standoff and a look at the rules of the weight division breaks when a sick sigs was pulled..................

And I busted a personal case I haven't posted the results of yet too.

nice break man! it's still upsetting how many sticker auto's are in this set with the pricepoint but seems to be the best value for money for what the cards are worth atm.

can't wait to see what the others pulled as well!

I've got a case arriving tomorrow for myself, will post the results I've gone for this set this year, I did UFC finest 2013 last year, but I've searched and searched and doesn't look like a finest product is coming this year

I was told - twice - in January that a base auto and red ink auto of Overeem's from KO2013 had been completed and were on their way.

After about 5 months of back and forth emailing, being fobbed off and given the run around, and even offered replacements, I got told last night that no, Overeem has yet to sign.

Topps...Surely another company deserves to produce a great product for us UFC fans....