UFC 2014 Knockout CASE Break Random Divisions

devo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
IT'S TIIIIIIIMMMMMMME!

As is now becoming a regular event @Ripsnorta @Flugel for 3 and myself decided to do buy a case and do a random divisions break on this new product.

I drew Light Heavy, Welter and the Ladies.

Here are the main hits. I don't count regular mat relics and relics as hits so I wont show them.

zingano relic auto/250
Rousey Triple Thread /27:)
Redemption Auto Maia /?
Nunes 1st Auto
Villante 1st auto /15
McMann Relic Auto /225
Gastelum relic auto /275

So far the women are holding up their end of the arrangement.

1.JPG

eye relic auto (ink running low :()/275
Ellenberger relic auto /275
Book Card with the gals on it /36:hearts:
MacDonald mat /8

2.JPG

GSP Triple Threads /27
Rousey Belt and Mat /50 :hearts::p

3.JPG

Oh. yeah. there was this too.

GSP relic Auto /8
considering these may be the last autos of gsp i'm happy with that.

4.JPG

That was a fun bust with the boys. and let me tell you that there was a hit that I have never seen pulled before by @Flugel for 3 but i'll let him post what it was.

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

haha you're probably right laz on the sticker thing.

I wish topps had surplus of Brock Lesnar so they fill my bloody redemption. (although it's supposed to be on card:()

Nice pulls mate ! the GSP /8 is sweet:wave:
Fingers crossed our case will be here by friday !!!

The other fellas are being lazy arses and not posting their results.
Lets just say there was a tense standoff and a look at the rules of the weight division breaks when a sick sigs was pulled..................:crazy:

And I busted a personal case I haven't posted the results of yet too.

nice break man! it's still upsetting how many sticker auto's are in this set with the pricepoint :( but seems to be the best value for money for what the cards are worth atm.

can't wait to see what the others pulled as well!

I've got a case arriving tomorrow for myself, will post the results :) I've gone for this set this year, I did UFC finest 2013 last year, but I've searched and searched and doesn't look like a finest product is coming this year :(

I was told - twice - in January that a base auto and red ink auto of Overeem's from KO2013 had been completed and were on their way.

After about 5 months of back and forth emailing, being fobbed off and given the run around, and even offered replacements, I got told last night that no, Overeem has yet to sign.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I was told - twice - in January that a base auto and red ink auto of Overeem's from KO2013 had been completed and were on their way.

After about 5 months of back and forth emailing, being fobbed off and given the run around, and even offered replacements, I got told last night that no, Overeem has yet to sign.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Topps...Surely another company deserves to produce a great product for us UFC fans....:blink:

Back
Top Bottom