2014 cards

Really thick the best and fairest

image.jpg

have just noticed there doesnt seem to be team logo cards?? or am i missing something.

Milestone cards look nice.

Found this at my local newsagensy. You get 5 packs, poster (more for kids) and a little album, only $15 which was the same as getting 5 packs so pretty much get the stuff for free

image.jpg

Found this at my local newsagensy. You get 5 packs, poster (more for kids) and a little album, only $15 which was the same as getting 5 packs so pretty much get the stuff for free
nice find there Zac-PAFC, thanks for the info. will definitely get atleast one. cheers

I bought three of this today for $9 each, what a value for money. to top it up i open the 10packets in it and got G.Ablett mirror, goldsack milestone and a tom lynch caricature, also 8 golds. keep the other pack sealed might become handy later on.

I bought three of this today for $9 each, what a value for money. to top it up i open the 10packets in it and got G.Ablett mirror, goldsack milestone and a tom lynch caricature, also 8 golds. keep the other pack sealed might become handy later on.

where you get it for $9??

Went and brought a paxk up here for 15 and from the 5 packs I got nothing, absoloutly nothing. Just when I thought I couldnt dislike select anymore.

Worse thing is I said I wouldnt buy a box or cards and thought I would give it one go!

Abd worst thing is the commons are not muh chop! Haha

Went and brought a paxk up here for 15 and from the 5 packs I got nothing, absoloutly nothing. Just when I thought I couldnt dislike select anymore.

Worse thing is I said I wouldnt buy a box or cards and thought I would give it one go!

Abd worst thing is the commons are not muh chop! Haha
I'm in the opposite boat. It's not ultra rare but I bought 1, just 1 pack and got a Jack Gunston Firepower.

Was hoping I would get one to trade for a Travis Boak or Chad Wingard Firepower as I'm not very keen on collecting select cards. However the way they input the Premiership Cup in the caricature, I just can't part with it.

Just noticed in the herald sun that there is an advertisement for some cards. Looks like herald sun have teamed up with teamcoach for a set. I will post through a scan later on.

Back
Top Bottom