2014 cards

tbh I'm not so down on it as I was last year.

Yeah its the same old shit, but I think they've stepped up on the design of these cards.

I think the golds will look great in hand, and the B&F's look much better than last year. I don't hate nibbled corners either.

Still don't rate their flimsy acetate cards though, and I've never liked caricatures.

Yeah I won't get them by the boxload, but no doubt I'll relent to a few packs when at the newsagent.

Might wait to see what Teamcoach puts out, though I wasn't too fussed on them last year.

will save a lot of cash this year same as last year it is a joke they put all the good stuff in series 2 now and a 160 dollars is way to much

From what i've heard.....expect another 5 years of these types of releases.

From what i've heard.....expect another 5 years of these types of releases.

The rate Select are going my cards won't be worth the cardboard their printed on.

It's no wonder people are leaving the hobby.

This in turn hurts prices.

I would never sell my Eagles cards, i'd prefer to give them to the club than have them split up, but for anyone deciding to leave the hobby, now would not be the time to sell.

Not bothering with the Champions release this year, sorry Select but you need to lift your game or give it to someone else to have a crack.

I have never collected the champions cards as I think they are s**h and not worth the time and money spent on them people say that they are for the kids with the price that they are but it is the same price for future force and they are exciting to get the signature and the gold signature with no signatures in the champions whats the point that's the way I see it any ways

Image (26).jpg
look what arrived today
promos.jpg

so teamcoach cards are coming out after round 1 is finished -.-

notice select are still calling him harry o'brien

Right here Scotty:

http://footycards.com.au/images/companies/1/2014_Teamcoach.jpg

March 24, the Monday after the split round 1. I can see why they decided to do that, gives them more time to get pics of the players playing for new teams and will ensure everyone is given a fair shot for the one weekend, as opposed to the two that is round 1.

I knew the design would be orange, it's bright like the yellow of 2013, so it gets your attention, and it goes nicely along with the other albums.

Also, is it me, or are those Champions cards looking more and more like Teamcoach cards? What, with the rounded edges and the stat averages, which is something Teamcoach has done for years.

Back
Top Bottom