2014-15 NBA Free Agents & Signings

Lol

image.jpg

Knicks finalizing a trade with Dallas
Mavs get: Felton, Chandler
Knicks get: Calderon, Dalembert, Larkin & Ellington

Source: ESPN

^ add to that Draft Picks 34 & 51 from the Mavs.

I really like Chandler returning, 1000% improvement over Dalembert, even when injured! Sad to see Jose leave, best floor general we've had since Kidd.

Mavs taking on $3.4m (and Chandlers $14m 1yr deal), is a bit hefty. Obviously means they're not looking at any more bigs (ala Monroe, Hawes, etc, etc) unless they can secure a veteran min deal with someone to play backup.

Really liked Larkin, and thought him to be better than Mekel, but at least Mekel is only $400k. :)

Plus side of this deal, means more minutes, and possibly a starting gig for my boy... Devin Harris!!!! Errm, assuming they re-sign him!!

Omar Asik traded to the Pelicans. Pelicans send next years first round pick ONLY if it lands between late lottery & 20th pick.

Cash clearing move by Houston. Lin next?

Interesting trade on Pelican's behalf. Allows Davis to move to natural PF position (deadly), and gives him backup rim protection. For fellow Western Conference teams (aka Mavs, Spurs, and anyone else who cares) this trade surely sucks!!! We don't want to see HOU in a position to acquire any top FA.

Houston is now seeking BOTH Lebron and Melo.... WTF?!?!?! Harden is a SF, Melo is a SF and wait, Lebron's also a SF!!!

Possibly have to move Lin (Knicks anyone?!?!) to make it happen - spose they'll move Harden to PG?!?! :D

Nice move by the mavs. Who will get the starting pg role with the knicks now I wonder.
Surely has to be Calderon. They basically swapped their starting PG in and out each game last season, depending on who was healthy.

ilove this time of year!!

Me too! A new story / rumor seems to surface every few hours. As of right now I'm hearing Josh Smith to Sacramento for Pick 8 & Derrick Williams. Jason Terry may also be bundled in. Next step would be the kings going after Rondo and letting Thomas walk in FA.

A Rondo / ? / Gay / Smith / Cousins lineup should be alright, but again leaves them without productive role players. Outside of Boogie / Thomas / Gay the kings really struggled to find anything offensively, and had no good defensive from the PF position. Well see if this eventuates though!

Me too! A new story / rumor seems to surface every few hours. As of right now I'm hearing Josh Smith to Sacramento for Pick 8 & Derrick Williams. Jason Terry may also be bundled in. Next step would be the kings going after Rondo and letting Thomas walk in FA.

A Rondo / ? / Gay / Smith / Cousins lineup should be alright, but again leaves them without productive role players. Outside of Boogie / Thomas / Gay the kings really struggled to find anything offensively, and had no good defensive from the PF position. Well see if this eventuates though!
i wonder were k love will end up... smith would be a nice fit there

If this eventuates, you can bet anything you want Thomas will be on another team. He wants more minutes. Not less. Lakers are speaking to him.

image.jpg
Mario charmers twitter update, lebrons as good as gone from the looks of this and the players would know before near everyone

I'm not sure this means anything at all.

He could be quite easily talking about people (friends, media) that were supporting him last year and now are stabbing him in the back.

I would however, really like to see Lebron leave.

I see him at the Knicks for some reason. I just keep seeing that happen.

I'm not sure this means anything at all.

He could be quite easily talking about people (friends, media) that were supporting him last year and now are stabbing him in the back.

I would however, really like to see Lebron leave.

I see him at the Knicks for some reason. I just keep seeing that happen.
Lol, would take a huge move from the Knicks for this to happen, and from Lebron because the Knicks are sure not built for a championship run, but if Lebron did join them and took them to a ring then he would be getting some pretty insane props from everyone lol, I have a little thing that hopes he joins the bulls, but in the pit of must guts tells me he's heading back to Cleveland, unfinished business

Lol, would take a huge move from the Knicks for this to happen, and from Lebron because the Knicks are sure not built for a championship run, but if Lebron did join them and took them to a ring then he would be getting some pretty insane props from everyone lol, I have a little thing that hopes he joins the bulls, but in the pit of must guts tells me he's heading back to Cleveland, unfinished business

Yeah I don't think he will be a knick, but I'd really like to see him there. Plus Knicks have real fans.

No way he goes to Cleveland. But again, I'd like to see it happen.

Back
Top Bottom