2014-15 NBA Free Agents & Signings

You and me both.... would imagine its either a sign wiggins and wait 30 days to trade (for salary cap matching) or brendan Haywood thrown in IF this deal is true.
its a win win for me k love gos to a good team and out beloved twolves get the number 1 pick ....perfect ....

The Dallas Mavericks announced today that they have signed free agent forward Eric Griffin. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed. Griffin (6-8, 194) has played in four games for the Mavericks at the Las Vegas Summer League and has averaged 9.8 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.0 blocks and 1.3 steals in 19.3 minutes. mavs.com - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.MYIbou3w.dpuf

Lakers news

Dave McMenamin: The Lakers have reached a one-year agreement to bring back Xavier Henry on a minimum contract, per league sources. Twitter @mcten - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.MYIbou3w.dpuf

Adrian Wojnarowski: Lakers waiving guard Kendall Marshall, but have interest in bringing him back on a new deal if he clears waivers, league sources tell Yahoo. Twitter @WojYahooNBA - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.MYIbou3w.dpuf

Lakers news
I like the re signing of Henry but wish they kept Marshall. Nash's contract is pushing Marshall out. Really wish Nash had of retired and used in a coaching type role to give the younger guys a roster spot. Also anyone know whats going on with Kelly? For his price and how he played last season, how could u not bring him back?

I like the re signing of Henry but wish they kept Marshall. Nash's contract is pushing Marshall out. Really wish Nash had of retired and used in a coaching type role to give the younger guys a roster spot. Also anyone know whats going on with Kelly? For his price and how he played last season, how could u not bring him back?

would love to see kelly back, marshall would be a big loss if he doesn't get picked up again....

The Lakers are in a weird situation. I think they'll struggle to make the Playoffs. Boozer is a nice pick up though.

I'm shocked they didn't go after Deng. I thought he would be a great fit.

The Lakers are in a weird situation. I think they'll struggle to make the Playoffs. Boozer is a nice pick up though.

I'm shocked they didn't go after Deng. I thought he would be a great fit.

same, very shocked they didn't. i have a feeling they are hoping Love doesn't get traded, becomes a free agent and go hard after him next season....

same, very shocked they didn't. i have a feeling they are hoping Love doesn't get traded, becomes a free agent and go hard after him next season....
haha woould have been nice but i think loves new buddy james wont let him go ......if he ends up on the cavslol

would love to see kelly back, marshall would be a big loss if he doesn't get picked up again....
hard luck for Marshall tho, played really well last season but gets waived in hope he clears it and can resign for less all while Nash is getting paid a huge ransom for sitting on the sidelines.

Love will either go to Cavs or stay i think. He didnt have much interest until Bron went there. Same as Bron last decision tho, all other players wait for him to choose and then just want to follow.

We have re-signed Ryan Kelly, as well as Wes Matthews to 1 year deals. The lakers roster is now set at 13 and more or less finalized.

This is possibly the wierdest lakers roster I've seen in a long time. Lacking depth at SF & C but an abundance of players at PF and PG. I think the only position I really like long term is SG. Swaggy P off the bench and Kobe Starting. Randle should come off the bench for boozer I would imagine, and Jordan Hill playing an undersized center.

I heard that Lakers might be looking to trade Hill and Randle for Bledsoe... which just makes their roster look even more ridiculously unbalanced.

I heard that Lakers might be looking to trade Hill and Randle for Bledsoe... which just makes their roster look even more ridiculously unbalanced.

This is pretty shocking.

Why didn't they just amnesty Nash and then grab Bledsoe?

They could have also left Lin back in Houston.

Strange.

This is pretty shocking.

Why didn't they just amnesty Nash and then grab Bledsoe?

They could have also left Lin back in Houston.

Strange.

yeah I am figuring its just gotta be one of those nonsensical rumours... but mentioned it because as roster stands I am still wondering about balance for Lakers..... yet alone if they were to do such trade.

Believe they already used their amnesty provision on MWP in the past.

Back
Top Bottom