2014-15 ESPN West Oz Cards NBA Fantasy League - $1700 Prize Pool - FULL

West Oz Cards

WOC Group Breaks
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
West_Oz_Cards
EDIT:

I am running an ESPN ROTO league which is $3 per week ($108 season) over the 36 weeks of the regular NBA season. (no playoffs) Pay lump sum or weekly

16 teams

13 players with 1 IR.

10 Cats: regular cats plus TO's and missed FT's as negs.

If you want the last spot you'll need to like West Oz Cards on facebook and "ATTEND" the Fantasy League event and PM me your email.

There will be prizes for all participants.

Thanks

*******************************Thought it would be good to get this expressions of interest early.
(not to say I'll be running it)

I'll probably end up jumping into a few leagues this season, but I'd like to do an OZCT only league.
And hopefully people will stay active, maybe a way to assist that will be to have a roto type league instead of head to head category.

I'll put up (yet to be determined) prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place.

Also like to see what interest there would be for a cash league. $50 or $100 entry with perhaps 1st = 85%, 2nd = 10%, 3rd = 5%

Last edited:
Thought it would be good to get this expressions of interest early.

I'll probably end up jumping into a few leagues this season, but I'd like to do an OZCT only league.
And hopefully people will stay active, maybe a way to assist that will be to have a roto type league instead of head to head category.

Also like to see what interest there would be for a cash league. $50 or $100 entry with perhaps 1st = 75%, 2nd = 10%, 3rd = 5%

I would be keen as well.

As long as we know where the missing 10% has gone :p :cautious::lol:

Thought it would be good to get this expressions of interest early.

Also like to see what interest there would be for a cash league. $50 or $100 entry with perhaps 1st = 85%, 2nd = 10%, 3rd = 5%

Count me in for the roto for sure. As "tight-ass" as it sounds I am not really keen on the money leagues. Unfortunately I end up joining too many leagues (every year I promise myself that I won't, and every year I break that promise) and spread myself too thin to be able to concentrate on one league.

Two questions;

What amount of teams do you feel is a good number?
IMO 10 is a good number, it means you really don't have to dig into the league scrubs, but again, its always a bit of mystery and luck to hit a waiver wire scrub on a hot streak.
and;

Do you feel having injury slots is a good thing or negative?
IMO I think its good not having to drop top tier players when they sit for a month with a minor injury.. one slot is good, two slots mmhmm, 3 is overdoing it.

Personal view man 12-14 teams is solid, with 10 there are to many players floating around on waiver wires

IR slots take it or leave it really

Back
Top Bottom