2013 Traders Young Guns

Darrenemu

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darren
Did we ever find out how many of the 2013 Traders Young Guns there were released? Un-numbered and no mention was made.
Thanks

I think it was actually closer to 254 per card. This is based from the being /208 and one per five cases.

YGS were two per case.

That being said, TLA releasing unnumbered cards...god knows how many were actually made. I was also told that a good amount of cases from 13 Traders were destroyed so who knows how many are around.

Great cards though. Nice clean design, plenty of room for signatures and excellent player selection.

I think it was actually closer to 254 per card. This is based from the being /208 and one per five cases.

YGS were two per case.

That being said, TLA releasing unnumbered cards...god knows how many were actually made. I was also told that a good amount of cases from 13 Traders were destroyed so who knows how many are around.

Great cards though. Nice clean design, plenty of room for signatures and excellent player selection.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these didn't make it out of packs with a bit of stock being destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom