2013 Nrl traders Andrew Johns Signature legends card

What sort of $$$ are they going for if I can find one? I’ve managed to get the rest of the Legends signature and case cards but missing Andrew Johns to complete the set.

That’s cheap bro, $350AU is all good for some of the others like Raper & Wally Lewis I paid over $400AU for. Keep an eye out and I’m ready to pay the good $$$ if one can be pulled from someone’s collection.

Be lucky to pick up a Johns for less than $600. Then you have the error vs the replacement version (of which I've heard around 5 only have been exchanged)

What was the error vs replacement? which is better? Is there a price difference normally? Was Any of the other league legends signature cards error/ replacement? Also does anyone know how many are still out there unclaimed still in the packets? Is there a register or database for numbered cards that have been hit? Sorry for all the questions but I find this stuff interesting when they are such a limited run.

Last edited:
What was the error vs replacement? which is better? Is there a price difference normally? Was Any of the other league legends signature cards error/ replacement? Also does anyone know how many are still out there unclaimed still in the packets? Is there a register or database for numbered cards that have been hit? Sorry for all the questions but I find this stuff interesting when they are such a limited run.
There was a spelling error on the back of the Johns card so ESP agreed to do a replacement card. Had to send in the error card to get the replacement. Not sure about a price difference, not sure if a replacement card has found it's way onto Ebay. Like I said earlier, I believe only a few actually got replaced. The thing with Traders is that they produce so much product there could still be 100 Johns sig cards sitting in unopened boxes somewhere. There is no database for numbered cards hit. You would never really know as a lot of people don't post their hits for all to see.

There was a spelling error on the back of the Johns card so ESP agreed to do a replacement card. Had to send in the error card to get the replacement. Not sure about a price difference, not sure if a replacement card has found it's way onto Ebay. Like I said earlier, I believe only a few actually got replaced. The thing with Traders is that they produce so much product there could still be 100 Johns sig cards sitting in unopened boxes somewhere. There is no database for numbered cards hit. You would never really know as a lot of people don't post their hits for all to see.
or are on this site.

Back
Top Bottom