2013 NBA Playoffs draft competition

Yeah....of course you can (sarcasm)

Maybe we should wait until after the second round to pick our teams just so we know it's a fair competition! Worst competition ever.........
hey mate, i think u forget to realise this is someone donating their time. They don't get paid for this and they're doing the best they can to run this comp, so cut Drob a bit of slack coz his world doesnt revolve around trading cards! And if you want i will gladly take ur spot

hey mate, i think u forget to realise this is someone donating their time. They don't get paid for this and they're doing the best they can to run this comp, so cut Drob a bit of slack coz his world doesnt revolve around trading cards! And if you want i will gladly take ur spot

And the fact is, its for all of us to have fun/banter. I think we all know the comp was over after the 1st Pick anyway. Who's gonna stop Miami this year?

Excuse me if I'm not thrilled about the competition....but Drob made the choice to run a competition and disappeared for a week, then made the choice to random the participants even though someone had kindly done this for him whilst he was so busy. Roughly half the participants haven't got their cards in yet, at least they're not added to the first post as promised. Guys seriously you want my spot your welcome to it - By the time your pick comes round you'll be choosing between a team that's 0-3 or the highly touted Milwaukee Bucks 0-2 to beat the Heat. Drafting should always have a time limit for this reason.

This is a great site and this was a great idea.....unfortunately it wasn't a success! My two cents....I'm entitled to it!

Excuse me if I'm not thrilled about the competition....but Drob made the choice to run a competition and disappeared for a week, then made the choice to random the participants even though someone had kindly done this for him whilst he was so busy. Roughly half the participants haven't got their cards in yet, at least they're not added to the first post as promised. Guys seriously you want my spot your welcome to it - By the time your pick comes round you'll be choosing between a team that's 0-3 or the highly touted Milwaukee Bucks 0-2 to beat the Heat. Drafting should always have a time limit for this reason.

This is a great site and this was a great idea.....unfortunately it wasn't a success! My two cents....I'm entitled to it!

Pretty sure no-one is trying to make light of your un-happyness with the comp Lucas. You are very correct, you are entitled to say your mind. I am genuinely giving you an opportunity to leave it so as not to cause you any further stress. I have a couple of cards ready to go. Let me know.

Can Spot 11 in group 1 please got to Thethistler

Here are his cards:

Ortonrookiepatchauto.jpg

JimCalhounletterpatchauto.jpg

Thanks Lucas.

Who's pick is it in group 2?

I think it is upto KTownWildcat again for his second pick.

So far
Group 2:

1. Jordan_23 - Miami Heat
  2. Strop - Oklahoma City Thunder
  3. drob50 - San Antonio Spurs
  4. Beemz-Trading-Cards - New York Knicks
  5. Awoj21 - Los Angeles Clippers
  6. tcorbal - Golden State Warriors
  7. KTownWildcat - Indiana Pacers
  8. Steve - Memphis Grizzlies
  9. Steve - Brooklyn Nets
  10. Ktownwildcat -
  11. tcorbal -
  12. Awoj21 -
  13. Beemz -
  14. drob50 -
  15. Strop -
  16. Jordan_23 -

i'm sticking with what i picked. thanks.

The heat are already gone, sorry.

Correct me if i'm wrong about the list :thumbsup:

So Far - Group 1:

1. la iph - Heat
2. Matty4292 - Nuggets
3. Rodman91- Thunder
4. WoobieZarz - Pacers
5. Wolvesjr34 - Clippers
6. Anakinleo - Spurs
7. AussieLaker - Knicks
8. Jaames - Warriors
9. dwades.world
10. Shaun
11. Thethistler
12. Karlsta26
13. WhiteyTheSpursFan
14. Harsha_12
15. nino_013
16. matty83

i'm sticking with what i picked. thanks.

mate you are pick number 9, if you think Miami is still going to be on the board you are dillusional, heres the teams left to pick from -

Bucks
Rockets
Celtics
Lakers
HAwks
Nets
Bulls
Grizzlies

lets get this moving, it would be fantastic if everyone got there pick before teams start getting elliminated.

Back
Top Bottom