Status
Not open for further replies.

jrinbulli

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrad
eBay User
jrinbulli
I didn't hit any sigs out if 3 boxes but oh well. I'm wanting to trade my inserts and parallels for Raiders cards. Posting pics of inserts & list of parallels.

2013 Elite Parallels
BRONCOS: Hannant, McCullough, Prince, Stagg
BULLDOGS: Brown, Morris, Reynolds, Taupau & Williams
COWBOYS: Thurston, Bowen, Tamou & Winterstein
TITANS: Bird, Kelly, Sezer & Srama
SEA EAGLES: Ballin, Foran, Lawrence & Stewart
STORM: Bromwich, Cronk, Harris, Hoffman & Slater
KNIGHTS: Boyd, Buderus, Fa'alogo, Gagai & Houston
EELS: Ryan x 2, Kelly, Lussick, Maitua, Mannah & Smith
PANTHERS: Kingston, Coote, Grant, Mansour, Segeyaro
SHARKS: Carney, Fifita, Graham & Ryan
RABBITOHS: Asotasi, Lima, McQueen, Peats & Reynolds
DRAGONS: Creagh, Beale, Cooper, Harrison & Soward
ROOSTERS: Cordner, Maloney, Moa & Pearce
WARRIORS: Mannering, Henry, Leuluai & Vatuvei
TIGERS: Farah, Fulton, Marshall, Miller & Woods

I will sell if no trade can be made. Will trade any triple threat for Raiders triple threats & same with Fast & Furious silver & Gold. Any parallels for any Raiders ones.

I will swap you Earl, Mcilwrick, Tilse and Williams parallels for your Coote, Grant, Mansour, Segeyaro. Let me know Apart from that i really want that panthers gold but i dont have a raiders gold to trade you with.
Cheers
Brplat

I will swap you Earl, Mcilwrick, Tilse and Williams parallels for your Coote, Grant, Mansour, Segeyaro. Let me know Apart from that i really want that panthers gold but i dont have a raiders gold to trade you with.
Cheers
Brplat
Done deal, PM me your details & I will post them tomorrow
If I can't trade the Gold you can buy it

All good i will PM you now I have two golds here (unfortunately roosters and sea eagles) so hopefully i can set up a trade with someone else
Cheers
Brplat

Cheers
Brplat
Did you need the Kingston? Ill trade that for any random parallel you have if you need it

Status
Not open for further replies.