Not open for further replies.

goldcoasttradingcards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
eBay User
goldcoastcards
Hi All,

I have lots of cards on our web site from 2000 to the latest series - 2013 ESP Elite is all in stock except the Milford Future Star Signature. We also have a few 1970's cards listed on Ebay at the moment.

I am chasing the following 2013 Traders Young Gun Signature Cards and am happy to trade for them - YG2 Jackson Bulldogs, YG5 Sezer Titans, YG6 Taufua Manly, YG10 Siejka Penrith, YG11 Lichaa Cronulla, YG14 Sheck Roosters & YG16 Tedesco Tigers. Only 4 to go.

Got the Bulldogs Young Gun, Thanks to Ming.

Got the Tigers Young Gun, Thanks to Plasterpooh.

Got the Manly Young Gun, Thanks to Ebay.

Check our site to see if you want to trade www.goldcoasttradingcards.com or PM the price your after.

Cheers Glenn

Last edited:
I have James tedesco, young Gun. If interested, I would like to swap for 2012 champions case card Billy slater and 2010 CHAMPIONS phenomenon card, sowardand Morris Cheers Wayne

Do you have a dragon's future star runicman for trade .I will have a milford in the next few days. Will be interested in using it to get runicman.
Cheers Wayne,

Last edited:
I have a milford to trade for league sensations, Morris, slater, buderus, Inglis,Marshall, foran, could add gold ff if I need to, for trade, let me know if you are interested in a trade.
Cheers wayne.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom