Group Buy 2012 Select NRL Series 1 Case share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome stuff. When would we expect arrival of the boxes so i can tell the in laws to watch out for the parcel guy. Also been raining alot up here and dont want the boxes to get wet.
boxes should arrive monday for metro addresses or no later than wednesday for country address.

Awesome stuff. When would we expect arrival of the boxes so i can tell the in laws to watch out for the parcel guy. Also been raining alot up here and dont want the boxes to get wet.
Raining a lot, now that is a understatement has it actually stopped today? The plastic post bag will keep them dry, thanks for your efforts once again Ming, Cheers mate.

Plus i walked pass the same newsagent at lunch time and could'nt resist the pull to go back and buy another 10 packets then relise it would of been cheaper to wait for the other boxes or just buy a handfull of packets. Ahh the adiction of NRL cards :thumbsup:

I think my hubby would kill me if i ordered another box. But like a told him yesterday at least i dont buy expensive shoes or clothes and these cards are only 2 a twice a year. Will see what i get from the 2 boxes i ordered and might get another.

Thank you Ming, parcel safely collected from Australia Post, now to find a spare few hours, mm-mm work kills a great hobby, arrh need work to afford hobby, duh.....
Thanks heaps mate as always appreciate the effort you extend to us all, Regards Craig

Paid thanks Ming.
Keen to trade any inserts I get from other clubs with Broncos cards.
After 2 boxes the only broncos inserts I have are - Rookie Standouts Dane Gagai & Try Machine Jack Reed. Im after the Parra inserts. Got the Showtime combo, Hayne try machine & the Mitchell Allgood rookie standout but need the rest. Cheers.

After 2 boxes the only broncos inserts I have are - Rookie Standouts Dane Gagai & Try Machine Jack Reed. Im after the Parra inserts. Got the Showtime combo, Hayne try machine & the Mitchell Allgood rookie standout but need the rest. Cheers.
Ha I am still working, no idea what I have at all, but will love those Broncos cards if I need them, Cheers Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom