SOLD/TRADED 2012 NRL DYNASTY CASE SHARE /All boxes sold and delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post a pic? I think a sig on that gold foil would look sweet!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360054347.799387.jpg

BTW has Campo's signature changed over the years? I have his 2004 Future Force and his sig looks way different. This could also be because he was in the process of signing 600+ cards!!

BTW has Campo's signature changed over the years? I have his 2004 Future Force and his sig looks way different. This could also be because he was in the process of signing 600+ cards!!
It hasn't really changed much he just doesn't put a cross for the T within the C anymore. When he signed that card I told him its rare and he was asking me where he wants me to sign it. He was really good he took care to make sure it looked good for me. I didn't have the Black at that stage but told him next time I see him ill be bringing an even rarer card for him to sign :)

It hasn't really changed much he just doesn't put a cross for the T within the C anymore. When he signed that card I told him its rare and he was asking me where he wants me to sign it. He was really good he took care to make sure it looked good for me. I didn't have the Black at that stage but told him next time I see him ill be bringing an even rarer card for him to sign :)

It's really good when they're like that....!!! Thurston is like that.... He is just awesome..... Unless he's eating.. ;)

This is what I got from box 1.

Foils: Srama, Ross, Joel Thompson, Tolman, Beale, checklist 1, Tighe, Weyman, Thaiday, Turner, Sandow, Young, Walsh, Zillman, Winterstein, Utai, Jeremy Smith, Tonga, Uate, Woods, Tahu, Widdop, Taylor, Thurston, Cameron Smith, White, Barba, Waerea Hargreaves, Williams, Perrett, Tupou, Vatuvei, Wallace, Sutton, Watmough, Berrigan.

Gallen & Thaiday team of the year

Daly Cherry Evans award winner rookie of the year

Gold League leaders Cowboys #39

Titans predictor

Hazem El Masri Triple Centurions

Nathan Peats Souths Top Prospects #162

Allstars: Taylor, Bailey, Blair, Hindmarsh, Gallen & Payne

I didnt get anything except Gold Anasta and TP NZ that I needed for PC rest are up for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom