2012 future force box

rainz

GEELONG CATS MEMBER & COLLECTOR
Real Name
Sir Dan
eBay User
hi,
just wondering if anyone had or knows where I can get probably 2, 3 or 4 sealed boxes???

The series is completely sold out buddy...

Been looking everywhere for no luck.

The series is completely sold out buddy...

Been looking everywhere for no luck.

that sucks.
i had no money when it can out, now i thought they would have some left.
didn't they make 9000 boxes of these?

There were a few sealed boxes at the shop in Dandenong market on Friday, not sure whether they would still be there now though.

one went for $72.00 this afternoon on ebay. That is shelf price plus 30%, i think that they will go a little like the HOF. this is the first time they have been released so these will become very sort after. Just like going to buy a box of HOF at card zone, he wants $600.00 a box. :thumbsdown: Buy as many as you can now and store them away.

one went for $72.00 this afternoon on ebay. That is shelf price plus 30%, i think that they will go a little like the HOF. this is the first time they have been released so these will become very sort after. Just like going to buy a box of HOF at card zone, he wants $600.00 a box. :thumbsdown: Buy as many as you can now and store them away.

that sucks,
all i wanted to do is bust a box or 2 like i usually do for each release.
looks like i miss out on this one.

that sucks,
all i wanted to do is bust a box or 2 like i usually do for each release.
looks like i miss out on this one.

Miss out? Why?

You can still get them easily......just not at the $54 they started at!
Considering what the gold autos go for, it is worth buying one or two for $70 a pop!

I still got one box stashed awy in my cupboard but not selling it...might bust when REALLY desperate lol

Back
Top Bottom