2011 Draft Lottery: May Dark Omen...

Cebru

Huh?
Real Name
Clint
Hey peeps :wave:

So, just for fun, I was playing around with the Draft Lottery Simulator on pistons.com and nearly made myself cry (yes, I mean figuratively, ya bullies..). It took me an 'unlucky' 13 attempts to get Minnesota to take home the #1 Draft Pick (Wow, this thing really is accurate, given the Twolves draft history :(). This does not bode well for mah boys...

Interestingly enough, the Rockets, Suns, and Jazz, with chances of 0.5%, 0.6%, and 0.7% respectively, all got the #1 pick before Minnesota did.

The REAL Draft Lottery had better make me much happier than the simulator did.

Peace.

Actually mate, yep, that does make me feel a LOT better. Now, if you could kindly just email those results on to David Stern, I'm sure there'd be no real need for the real draft in a few hours time :p

Also, the thread title is meant to say "My Dark Omen", but, I am a retard.

Of course TWolves will get it this year, when it's terrible :lol: Then they'll pick another PG! *shrugs*

Seriously though they deserve some good news!

From what I gather there is 14 balls in the barrel, 4 are drawn out and the team with that combination gets the #1 pick - I think there are 1000 combinations given out so TWolves had 250 combinations but the Cavs got the winner.

That was the perfect setup to get the number 1 pick with only 2.8% chance, losing Lebron and having your sick son represent your team

But still not as bad as Chicago getting Rose with 1.8% though:lol:

Just wondering why you'd think they deserve to have high picks?

For me they don't deserve anywhere in the top 5 picks.

Are you being serious or are you trolling me again bro? :lol:

I dunno. The city has been through a lot. Losing LeBron wasn't easy, and while I think a lot of the drama was overdone - it's nice to see them get something back..

Are you being serious or are you trolling me again bro? :lol:

I dunno. The city has been through a lot. Losing LeBron wasn't easy, and while I think a lot of the drama was overdone - it's nice to see them get something back..

Nah legit question, For me they won the best lottery in the past 10 or so years in getting LeBron and did nothing with it. History shows they aren't gonna build a strong team around a class player so having the first choice lets them take the best player in the draft and doing nothing with it, Such a waste IMO.

Nah legit question, For me they won the best lottery in the past 10 or so years in getting LeBron and did nothing with it. History shows they aren't gonna build a strong team around a class player so having the first choice lets them take the best player in the draft and doing nothing with it, Such a waste IMO.

Yeah that makes total sense and from that viewpoint I see why they aren't deserving. They will be celebrating regardless :lol:

Whoever their #1 pick is they will be expecting them to be better than LeBron, which will probably lead to them leaving the Cavs - because it is highly unlikely any rookie in the next 10-15 years has the kind of impact LeBron had on the Cavs.

Back
Top Bottom