2011-12 NBA Season Thread - SPOILERS

Damn nets cavs game looks like it would have been a good game to watch, it's coming down to the wire judging by the score line, Wallace playing well for his new team and T-Thompson having a nice game.

The Bulls are VERY impressive right now. 85-59 win IN ORLANDO! You can't read too much into these regular season games but that's a good win. Boozer playing well and how good is John Lucas???

Can they beat Miami in a series???

All 6 away teams won today. Very impressed with Love. 36pts 17reb. David Lee was starting to take over in the 3rd qtr and then Love came back and brought the Wolves home.

Read this on some site.
"
Even the game’s most exciting highlight, Jeff Teague’s tomahawk dunk on Ray Allen’s dome, resulted in a mistake. He screamed in Allen’s face, received a technical, and seemed to wave smelling salts in front of the snoozing Celtics. Teague would later airball a potentially game-tying three-pointer. Needless to say, he refrained from taunting after shanking the final shot.
Afterward, Kevin Garnett unsurprisingly decided to pretend like he had no idea Teague exists.
“I don’t even know who you are talking about. That guy’s a nobody,” he told reporters, as quoted by Gary Washburn."

Read this on some site.
"
Even the game’s most exciting highlight, Jeff Teague’s tomahawk dunk on Ray Allen’s dome, resulted in a mistake. He screamed in Allen’s face, received a technical, and seemed to wave smelling salts in front of the snoozing Celtics. Teague would later airball a potentially game-tying three-pointer. Needless to say, he refrained from taunting after shanking the final shot.
Afterward, Kevin Garnett unsurprisingly decided to pretend like he had no idea Teague exists.
“I don’t even know who you are talking about. That guy’s a nobody,” he told reporters, as quoted by Gary Washburn."

ahahahahah
:hearts:
:lol:

Read this on some site.
"

I could'nt believe it when I saw him scream at Ray Ray like that. No class at all Teague. Have'nt seen that much of him play but he's off my list of guys to watch. Loved that the Celts rolled these guys. Especially because I had them in a 3 leg (NBA) multibet that won me $495 today. Go Celts!!! :)

I could'nt believe it when I saw him scream at Ray Ray like that. No class at all Teague. Have'nt seen that much of him play but he's off my list of guys to watch. Loved that the Celts rolled these guys. Especially because I had them in a 3 leg (NBA) multibet that won me $495 today. Go Celts!!! :)

No class? I call it emotion in the game

ha nice work on the bet!. Yeah Ray Allen would be the nicest guy in the league I reckon, ridiculous he screamed at him, I had so much respect for Teague until now :( Atlanta & Philly are my #1 enemies atm, I would cry if we have to face off against miami and chicago 1st round, I mean, we have to verse them sometime but lets get some practise in beforehand hha.

Back
Top Bottom