2011-12 NBA Season Thread - SPOILERS

Also, sooo dissappointed for the Bulls. But there's no saying they would get past a very hungry Celtics team in the 2nd round. I'm looking forward to a Celts/Heat East Finals. Please:)

I'd say Dallas are in big trouble now. They played great and still lost. Huge win for OKC.

I don't know... we just learned that Terry can cover Harden, so it comes down to Kidd and Dirk which could be a coin flip to beat Durant and Westbrook on any given day.

I think Chandler being gone is the killer for Dallas though! Ibaka could turn out to be the key element that gets OKC through the rounds!

Also, sooo dissappointed for the Bulls. But there's no saying they would get past a very hungry Celtics team in the 2nd round. I'm looking forward to a Celts/Heat East Finals. Please:)

Even without Rose they still got to get past philly first ,but even with Rose on tghe bench at stages they still out shot and out rebounded us i hope philly can get through but its a massive ask

Anyone notice Lebrons pathetic flop from Chandlers very nice back screen? Definately contact there but then Lebron exaggerates it MASSIVELY.

Pretty lame IMO. Bron definately one of the biggest acters in the League.

lebron is a flopper???? rrriiigghhhhtttt...what does that make paul pierce and nowitzki than....rag dolls maybe....more comments like that and ill get metta world peace to give you an elbow..lol...

lebron IS a flopper. and so is Pierce, and Manu and half the league. dont like it, its just people playing the rules. there were a lot of people on twitter commenting on that Lebron one today.

First day of the playoffs is done, and wow what a first day!! Massive shame that 2 ACL's overshadow great performences :( Hopefully Rose and Iman and speedy recovereys and can come back next season better then ever!!

And Thunder V Mavs was awesome, was on the edge of my seat the whole game, love the OKC crowd! But Dallas had a 7 point lead in the final 3 minutes, cmon now, can't let that slip in the playoffs!! And wow, Orlando proving they not a one man team!!! Heat just make a statement and the Sixers have a slight chance now!

P.S. Excuse my spelling!!

P.P.S. Should we make a playoffs thread, or just keep posting in here?

First day of the playoffs is done, and wow what a first day!! Massive shame that 2 ACL's overshadow great performences :( Hopefully Rose and Iman and speedy recovereys and can come back next season better then ever!!

And Thunder V Mavs was awesome, was on the edge of my seat the whole game, love the OKC crowd! But Dallas had a 7 point lead in the final 3 minutes, cmon now, can't let that slip in the playoffs!! And wow, Orlando proving they not a one man team!!! Heat just make a statement and the Sixers have a slight chance now!

P.S. Excuse my spelling!!

P.P.S. Should we make a playoffs thread, or just keep posting in here?

Make one i guess lol

Lebron is a douche!

In a game that strongly dominated by his team, he still feels the need to basically lie to the refs about how hard he was hit! I know players flop, including one of my favourites ;), but at least he gets up after the call has been made!

If the slow mo, you could CLEARLY see it was a secondary movement that took him to the ground. I think they should make a rule that if anyone is proven to be flopping or exagerating a call, THEY get a tech. Manu included! lol

Ha ha, Lebron is a HUGE flopper.

45 seconds in shows his great acting. Wake up mate.

And throw talk of elbows out there and I'll just give you one of my own.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....n-helps-sell-flagrant-foul-on-tyson-chandler/

lol.....i know it was an over reaction by lebron, i just find it funny that there are much floppier flop flops in the league and once again lebron gets a drubbing...mate settle down the elbow thing was mucking around dont take it personally..geez....

Ha ha, sorry mate, I forgot to put Lol.

Lebron's flops are terrible though. Like the backscreen was an offensive foul. But they gave it a flagrant 2 in the beginning because of Lebron's acting. This is the stuff they need to look at and start penalising. Football (soccer) has brought it in where guys are getting yellowed for blatant dives.

He ran around the court holding his neck like he got whiplash from a car accident. Come on.

Back
Top Bottom