2010 TC Team Prize Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i know u are selling as a set but would u sell simon black prize for $7.50 dlvd regular post

hey mate, forgive my ignorance, but what exactly are the team prize sets?

You can win prizes on the online teamcoach game, coming 1st-3rd gives you a Full Prize Set. I am splitting them into teams, but they are pretty limited... only 50 or so sets around.

And bo, only team sets mate. Sorry.

Really? I thought you might have got mixed up with the saints and richmond because you have the saints for just $45.. I wish Collingwood was $45..

Really? I thought you might have got mixed up with the saints and richmond because you have the saints for just $45.. I wish Collingwood was $45..

No mix up there... probs just before series 2 is released you may find that prices will be down a little cause everyone is saving... you might be able to pick one up then :thumbsup:

there's actually 132 complete sets you can win now days,
2 games, 3 sets for each game so 6 per week.

Yep but barely half get claimed. You may notice some dickheads who have about 50 teams each, and they sometimes even get in the top 10 with 5 of their teams :mad:

All of the other sets EXCEPT those that are reserved are now on ebay. (Keep in mind I have two sets I am selling)

Those that have reserved a team set- please let me know if/when you want to pay.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom