UFC 2010 Sunday Morning Double Box Break

UFCtrader

Resident Freak
Real Name
Cormac
eBay User
cormac2k5
I had planned to sell these boxes, but given the drop in price for this series I've decided to just break them and hope for a good result. :ermm:

Box 1, Packs 1-4:

Octagon of Honor: (8) Guy Mezger

Pride and Glory: (14) Anderson Silva

Poster Review: UFC 32, UFC 56

GOLD: (55) Amir Sadollah, (67) Demian Maia, (136) Dong Hyn Kim, (145) Marcus Jones

Good timing, ahahaha, what a time to come online. i hope you get something big, or at least limit the number of elliot marshall's

Packs 5-8:

Bloodlines: (5) BJ Penn

Greats of The Game: (9) Forrest Griffin

Octagon of Honor: (2) Chuck Liddell

Poster Review: UFC 11

GOLD: (47) Chuck Liddell, (106) Anderson Silva, (171) Arianny Celeste, (193) Franklin vs Silva

Packs 9-12:

Octagon of Honor: (7) Don Frye

Pride and Glory: (11) Big Nog

Poster Review: UFC 61, UFC 96

GOLD: (18) guess who, (27) Matt Brown, (161) James Te Huna, (185) Rua vs Liddell

Like the Te Huna card because that was the first UFC fight I saw live. Plus he won.

So we go to the last four packs with no hits yet...

You pull two Wandy relics in one session and you get stalked by GIRDS forever. :)

not just two relics, to parrallel relics, numbered to #88 and #188 i think. and here come the hits in the last 4 packs good luck

Yup, once again all four hits in the last group of packs. At least I haven't been short-changed yet. :)

Bloodlines: (13) Vladimir Matyushenko

Greats of The Game: (7) GSP

Poster Review: UFC 63

GOLD: (18) *sigh*

SILVER /188: (39) Efrain Escudero

HIT 1/4: Auto - Cain Velasquez

HIT 2/4: Fight Mat Relic - Cheick Kongo

HIT 3/4: Fight Mat Relic - Alan Belcher

HIT 4/4: Auto - Todd Duffee

Already have the Cain blue auto so will be looking to trade it. :)

good box just on the fact that you managed two only get to marshall's ahahah. well done on the cain, should have no trouble in trading it/ sellign it

Box 2, Packs 1-4:

Okay so immediately on opening this box I notice that the pack layout is different from every other box I've opened in this series so far. Normally there are four distinct groups each with Brock, Jones, Florian and Liddell.

So these first four are B,B,J,L. Hoping for something big in this box. Like maybe they manually inserted a pack with something special... :ermm:

Bloodlines: (2) Patrick Cote

Pride and GLory: (4) Kevin Randleman, (9) Phil Baroni

Poster Review: UFN 12

GOLD: (18) F@#$%!, (131) Nick Osipczak, (132) Antoni Hardonk, (140) Rodney Wallace

Packs 5-8: (J, F, F, L)

Greats of The Game: (3) BJ Penn

Octagon of Honor: (8) Guy Mezger

Poster Review: UFC 56, TUF 10

GOLD: (18) this is just getting stupid, (140) Rodney Wallace (again), (162) Daniel Roberts, (170) Bruce Buffer

this big 25min suspense is leading me to think, you pulled soemthing big, well i hope so anyway

Packs 9-12: (B, J, F, L - same as normal)

Bloodlines (7): Mirko Cro Cop

Greats of The Game (8): Frank Mir

Octagon of Honor (3): Rashad Evans

Poster Review: UFC 66

GOLD: (135) Mac Danzig

SILVER /188: (21) Cole Miller

Seems my theory was correct...

HIT 1/4:
vitor_red.jpg

HIT 2/4: Fight Mat Relic - Ed Herman

HIT 3/4: Fight Mat Relic - Randy Couture (woohoo! and it's 2-color, with possibly a couple of specks of blood on it) :)

HIT 4/4: "1st" Auto: Nate Diaz

And to think I was originally going to sell this box...

nice work mate and well deserved after seven boxes. excellent card, the suspense was killing me in that last half an hour, no im off late breakfast, hope the rest of the day goes as well as this break for ya.

So I guess these last 4 packs are going to be something of an anti-climax... :)

Packs 13-16:

Bloodlines: (9) Forrest Griffin

Greats of The Game: (15) Lyoto Machida

Pride and Glory: (13) Don Frye

Poster Review: UFC 32

GOLD: (18) and yet I don't mind so much now, (147) Kimbo Slice (again), (166) Takanori Gomi, (180) Kevin Mulhall

Back
Top Bottom