2010 Champions Box Break 19/7/12

best of luck, why did you pick this set of all sets though ahah?

Thanks Ping

We are actually just claening off the dining table now to do it ....

By the way I might have a few more cards you need I will pm you .... I was thinking about you today and hoping you are ok

Cheers Shell

Oh sweet, I might be the only one up to watch it with you.

Sorry I'm sorting out all my outstanding deals first before I deal with you because I know you wouldn't mind waiting plus I need time to prepare my next essay

so far 5 packs in

Jersery Die Cuts

167 Roosters Nate Myles
176 Warriors Micheal Luck
177 " Simon Mannering
178 " Wade McKinnon
180 " Sam Rapira

Impact Signature

IS36 Cowboys Willie Tonga

More to come we also doing a video

Thanks Heaps Ping

packs 7 - 20

Jersey Die Cuts

1 Checklist 1
4 Broncos Darren Lockyer
5 " Andrew McCullough
168 Roosters Lopini Paea
170 Roosters Sam Perrett
171 " James Aubusson
172 Warriors Steve Price
173 " Ian Henderson
179 " Russell Packer
181 " Jerome Rupati
182 " Brent Tate
183 " Manu Vatuvei
184 Tigers Robbie farrah
194 " Tom Moltzen
195 " Todd Payten

Impact Signature Gold

IS18 Titans Brad Meyers
IS27 Storm Anthony Quinn

Sensation Gem

SG11 Manly Kieran Foran

Superstar Macot Gems

MG6 Manly Anthony Watmough

Well thats it for those boxes

Next will be packs 21 - 36

Looks like the JDCs are in order so after the Warriors come the Tigers!!! Dibs!!!

I am typing them in order of numbers .... They belong to my other half not me .... I think he needs them all for his set but not too sure .... All that is mine is the base set that I bought off him .....

I am typing them in order of numbers .... They belong to my other half not me .... I think he needs them all for his set but not too sure .... All that is mine is the base set that I bought off him .....
That's ok, I probably couldn't afford it anyway, for some reason NRL JDC team sets are twice as expensive as AFL GDC team sets. You bought it off him? I thought what's mine is yours in a marriage

Now for packs 20-36

Jersey Die Cuts

2 Checklist 2
6 Broncos Israel Fulau
7 Broncos Alex Glenn
169 Roosters Mitchell Pearce
174 Warriors Lance Huhaia
175 Warriors Jacob Lillyman
185 Tigers Beau Ryan
187 Tigers Keith Galloway
188 Tigers Byrce Gibbs
186 Tigers Gareth Ellis
189 Tigers Taniela Tuiaki
190 Tigers Chris Heighington
191 Tigers Liam Fulton
192 Tigers Chris Lawrence
193 Tigers Benji Marshall

Impact Signature Gold

IS9 Raiders David Shillington
IS64 Tigers Blake Ayshford

Sensation Gem
S10 Sensation Gem
S12 George Rose

Superstar Mascot Gem

MG5 Scott Prince

Well thats all folks .... Hope I done this right .... Now for the big job of organising the cards ....

Cheers Shell

That's ok, I probably couldn't afford it anyway, for some reason NRL JDC team sets are twice as expensive as AFL GDC team sets. You bought it off him? I thought what's mine is yours in a marriage

Hey Ping

Yep i find that with NRL Jerseys some years are dearer than others .... I am trying to get each year set in a Parra for my Parra Collection .... As for the 2010 base set, Dave wanted to sell it so to get it I had to buy it .... Thats the way it works ....

Cheers Shell

According to my calculations you missed pack 6. Was there a Jarryd Hayne Phenomenon Diamond Gem in it which made you faint at the sight of it.

Nice work on the full Tigers JDC team set, wish I busted this box.
Let me know if any of the gems are up for trade, might trade you for my leftover spare inserts before I go back to uni.

Still don't agree about having to buy stuff of your husband though

Lol sorry about not writting in pack 6, but I did add the cards we got in pack to the list ... Or better still matbe I just faint I would have if the Jarryd Hayne Phenomenon Diamond Gem would have came out ...... Then Dave would have had a fight on his hands; then again I could wait till he goes to sleep and just pinch it lol .....

As for trading Dave is looking to trade his Sensation Gems for the Superstar Mascot Gems ?????

Cheers Shell

Will continue this in a PM later tonight or tomorrow morning.