2010 AFL Select Scanlens SHARE CLOSED - Sets have been purchased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2010 AFL Select Scanlens SHARE 2 Open Now

Does anyone know who the Saints are?

---------- Post added 11-09-2010 at 12:54 PM ----------

A bit hard to be first when I'm competing against the organiser.

I'll go in share 3 if that goes ahead.

In the original interest thread you said you were going to wait and see what they're like and then decide. I took that Saints set to try and get it filled. If you want it you can have it, but I'm not going to assume you want something without you actually saying it.

In the original interest thread you said you were going to wait and see what they're like and then decide. I took that Saints set to try and get it filled. If you want it you can have it, but I'm not going to assume you want something without you actually saying it.

True, sorry about that. Are we getting each share at the same time or one after the other? I just want to have a peek before I commit.

Yeah I saw that, I wanna know players too.

Just buy the saints for $25 ( You wont find cheaper) And if you dont like the players sell them. Thats what im doing.

Just buy the saints for $25 ( You wont find cheaper) And if you dont like the players sell them. Thats what im doing.

So your just buying the Collingwood set so you can re-sell it for a higher price?

Personally, i couldnt care who the players are. As a Bombers supporter and being that these are a limited release its too hard to pass up! Stay loyal to your teams!!!! And besides, they're not going to have no namers on the cards. Looks like you've missed out Wheeldude....

I'd like to suggest that some of you involved in the 2nd share put in another $25 and take another team which you can sell on eBay or trade. Otherwise the share is not going through and we'll all be paying $50+ per team on eBay for the team we want anyway.

C'mon Guys,

Adelaide, North, Sydney and the Bulldogs remain. I am not covering all of these. If the second share doesn't fill by tomorrow, it will be cancelled.

C'mon Guys,

Adelaide, North, Sydney and the Bulldogs remain. I am not covering all of these. If the second share doesn't fill by tomorrow, it will be cancelled.

if someone bought the adelaide or geelong set for the sake of filling the share, i will look at taking a geelong and adelaide set or either need answer asap

Darth took Adelaide for the sake of filling both shares. Adelaide, North, Sydney and the Bulldogs are still available if anyone wishes to purchase them. Otherwise, we have taken them so both shares can go ahead.

I'll will confirm Adelaide soon Mate coming over is interested in the adelaide set

I will take a Sydney Set if available, a good friend of mine is a mad Swans collector so i will message DarthAnnihl8or.

---------- Post added 12-09-2010 at 12:24 PM ----------

I have sent him a message.

Have read through both threads and done a couple case shares myself so know the effort and time involved! Seems like some of the people involved or responding in this afl one are taking it for granted!!! I have never seen that happen in the NBA or cricket sections! There is no need for you Ben/Darth or James/Metamorphic to go out of pocket to fill the 2nd one! Seems like you have gone out of your way Ben and you should be congratulated for that :) Good luck

Have read through both threads and done a couple case shares myself so know the effort and time involved! Seems like some of the people involved or responding in this afl one are taking it for granted!!! I have never seen that happen in the NBA or cricket sections! There is no need for you Ben/Darth or James/Metamorphic to go out of pocket to fill the 2nd one! Seems like you have gone out of your way Ben and you should be congratulated for that :) Good luck

Some very true and valid comments but I also think Select/Scanlens are a little at fault here, If members knew what players are featured I think more members would have gone in the share. For example the Melbourne cards were hard to fill but if they were Scully and Trengove I think people would have been queueing up for them. As for Ben's efforts I think we are all in agreeance on that one, but going by the prices for the 2003 cards on AFLTCC I think in the long term no one will be out of pocket, the cheapest single card is $65 and the dearest is $450.

Some very true and valid comments but I also think Select/Scanlens are a little at fault here, If members knew what players are featured I think more members would have gone in the share. For example the Melbourne cards were hard to fill but if they were Scully and Trengove I think people would have been queueing up for them. As for Ben's efforts I think we are all in agreeance on that one, but going by the prices for the 2003 cards on AFLTCC I think in the long term no one will be out of pocket, the cheapest single card is $65 and the dearest is $450.

Aren't the 2003 Scanlens numbered /60 though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom