2010 -11 Panini Season Update Break

motiv8dan

X man Auto on the way, who next?
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Motiv8ion
Couldn't help myself, went to card zone in Nth Melbourne today to get some sleeves and cases etc, and the boxes were just taunting me, I have a couple of boxes on the way from the states but picked up a box today, I need some cards to trade for some Boston Celtics stuff.

Basically everything is up for trade or sale unless it is Celtics, I will post some pics and scans up soon, wish me luck on breaking my virginity.

Ok that was fun, I think it was a success due to the fact I got some Celtic cards, so i will start with them, and a Hit with a Paul Pierce All - Stars Patch :)
celticsz.jpg

Next the Hits, i got a redemption card, I think for an Auto, not sure of who, but will need some advice on how to get my redemption, in no particular order:

Green Week #39/49 Anthony Carter GW Patch ( I like this )
Green Week #477/799 Shawn Marion GW Patch
Rookie Challenge Patch #11 James Harden GW Patch
All Star #1 Al Horford GW Patch
Redemption for Prestige Bonus Shots Black Signatures card #248 (need advice on what I need to do to redeem)

hitsp.jpg

And just some other cards that caught my eye are below, one in particular which looks like a base card but has silver writing and is numbered 89/99 Toney Douglas from the Knicks:

0012ll.jpg

So I don't know if this was a success or not but it was fun, remember everything that is not Celtics i am willing to trade for Celtics, so PM me, also now what do i need to do to get my redemption?

Good on ya mate. I know exactly how you feel. About 7-8 years ago I went to the only card shop in Bris to quench my thirst for the first time since I was 12, only to find they sold Magic and junk mainly. Had to wait on ebay:(

Ha ha. Good luck.

So I don't know if this was a success or not but it was fun, remember everything that is not Celtics i am willing to trade for Celtics, so PM me, also now what do i need to do to get my redemption?

In order to get your redemption card, you will need to go to Panini's website, which is paniniamerica.net and go to the "My Account" tab, from there it will give you link to "Register Now" so that you can get an account with them. This is all free and doesnt take long.

Once your logged in there will then be a tab entitled "My Requests" and it is pretty much follow your nose from there to carry out new redemption.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info, registered my redemption

2010 Panini NBA Season Update (10-11)
Prestige Bonus Shots Black Signatures Card #248 ( / 99)
Chicago Bulls
Omer Asik Chicago Bulls C

Congrats on the pierce AS patch. Before you get too carried away with buying boxes get yourself a beckett. I got back into my cards about 5 wks ago but havn't got a beckett and it's frustrating not been able to find out the value of your cards. It's hard selling and trading cards when you have no idea of their value.

You can view. The Beckett online its about $8 a month has full listing not abbreviated Version thats the way to go i reckon

Congrats on the pierce AS patch. Before you get too carried away with buying boxes get yourself a beckett. I got back into my cards about 5 wks ago but havn't got a beckett and it's frustrating not been able to find out the value of your cards. It's hard selling and trading cards when you have no idea of their value.
You can view. The Beckett online its about $8 a month has full listing not abbreviated Version thats the way to go i reckon
Ebay and checkoutmycards.com are free ways to check realistic values ;)

Sweet Nuggets patch too mate, I'm keen to trade for it. Let me check if I have any Celtics stuff and I'll PM you.

hey mate if you want some well priced boxes, go and see malcolm at dandenong or the caribbean markets and tell him Aram sent you and he will look after you with prices...

Does that list every card. Been woundering if it's worth it? Don't really like the site.
Thanks for the other site, boy hasn't trading cards changed since the early 90's.

Thanks for the advice all, i will check out Becket online, but prices really dont mean much to me, I just want Celtics stuff, so If i like the look of a card I will trade for a Celtic.

Can someone tell me the difference in patches on cards, I take it if the patch is multi coloured or part of a name or number its better? Also I take the best patch to get are the NBA logos, so the Green Week #39/49 Anthony Carter GW Patch card I got above is better because it is not just a plain part of the jersey?

Back
Top Bottom