2009 Select Champions Common Cards

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
I finally sorted out my box bust and found myself 2 cards short! WTF?

Anyways I need #122 Russell Robertson & #155 Clinton Jones to finish the set.

I have a stack of base spare or can pay for postage, or even send you a foil signature (check my Trade Page) so please PM me if you can help :)

Cheers

---------- Post added 30-12-2010 at 08:45 AM ----------

Have found them on eBay so if anyone can save me from having to buy them it would be much appreciated ;)

wish i had seen this earlier.. i got those cards.. they forgot to put those cards in all the boxes.

hi leave it with me till weekend should have few spare of these floating about as per usual select mucked up they were given out at newsagent etc when bought box because these 2 cards not in the box i bought a case got heap plus newsagent friends gave me some also so bear with me i have boxes in cupboard etc to sort through but know had extras left over they yours thanks jason

yes usual select hey at least you get looked after could be worse you could be a nrl collector we get the dregs same old same old anyway pm your address worst comes break up set to get those 2 cards got fair few hanging about thanks jason

yes usual select hey at least you get looked after could be worse you could be a nrl collector we get the dregs same old same old anyway pm your address worst comes break up set to get those 2 cards got fair few hanging about thanks jason

Thanks mate but rainz has sorted me out :)

Back
Top Bottom