2009 Select AFL Champions Series 1 box pack break - 4 packs - $2.95 each - March 2009

johnsmithysmithy

Banned User
Real Name
Andrew & Joseph
eBay User
userid4576

Busted 4 packs instead of a box because this is a low end product and just wanted to sample the product.

Funny thing was I brought this from my newsagent and it was a brand new box not opened yet, so was happy to be the first few packs,

Thanks for viewing and all comments.

Re: 2009 Select AFL Champions Series 1 box pack break - 4 packs - $2.95 each - March

Wow! 2 signatures and a rookie in 4 packs! Definitely beat the odds there :)

Re: 2009 Select AFL Champions Series 1 box pack break - 4 packs - $2.95 each - March

hahahha you never pronounce any names properly hahahahhahahhahah, nice break though, and the FOIL sig is FAKE! HAAHAA , NOT real

hahahha you never pronounce any names properly hahahahhahahhahah, nice break though, and the FOIL sig is FAKE! HAAHAA , NOT real

hi mate

sorry im not a expert like you pronouncing names. i wonder when the last time you actually posted a video .Yer so does that mean that the all the signatures in AFL cards are fake

great pick-up with the rookie mate, and an awesome one in rich!

All the sigs in the champion sets over the last few years are prints... gold-foil / blue-foil prints so not hand signed or nothing. The second series each year tends to be oriented towards the higher end market with hand signed rookie sigs and miscellaneous medal winners or other high end chase sigs.

WOW sick stuff 2 sigs and a rookie!! Great stuff!:thumbsup:

Good Job. Work on pronoucing the names though!:p

Back
Top Bottom