2008 Select Classic DPPSET DRAFT SIGNATURES PLATINUM

johnsmithysmithy

Banned User
Real Name
Andrew & Joseph
eBay User
userid4576
Hello just looking for four at the moment autos out of 100, happy to pay cash, please ask me before putting it on ebay, alot of you hate ebay fees so yeah keen to buy.

DPP1 KREUZER; Matthew

DPP2 COTCHIN; Trent

DPP7 PALMER; Rhys

DPP12 RIOLI; Cyril

Will be keen of the others just got to see how they are traveling this AFL season, Im also keen on the DRAFT SIGNATURES PLATINUM for 2009, so keen to buy those players when 2nd series comes out, thanks :)

Im looking at getting the cards at market price and not the book price guide, As I said ebay and other Auction sites is the real price guide, So I want to pay cash via paypal but still let you guys not suffer from fees etc.

but paypal has fees post is fees so the only fee your saving is the listing fee still getting most of the fees. And cotchin for $250 and kreuzer for $225 is below auction site prices by round $75 min no fees would be that much. I dont think any seller will part with those cards for that money esp cause those 2 cards are the top cards in that series and top 2 picks. But hey best of luck with your endevours

At the end I offer you $520 with registered insured mail but you wanted $575, I thought I offer better price than the ebay price, These might get sold for $530 or $540 on ebay but I think my $520 was pretty reasonable price, paypal has a $150 limit then it chargers you when you over $150, so I could of pay $149 times 3 and $73 once and there be no paypal fees, Thanks

but paypal has fees post is fees so the only fee your saving is the listing fee still getting most of the fees. And cotchin for $250 and kreuzer for $225 is below auction site prices by round $75 min no fees would be that much. I dont think any seller will part with those cards for that money esp cause those 2 cards are the top cards in that series and top 2 picks. But hey best of luck with your endevours

$550 would be the bare min they would sell on ebay for so yer sorry i forgot you offered me $520 in the end but have to try make my money back at least. If they where the crap players i prob would have agreed but they are the best 2. But im not sure if you have a deal goin on with paypal but everytime i recive a payment they charge me trust me i got a payment tonight of $120 and there is a $3.50 fee to go allong side it.

Its because you are using it with a auction site, if we private sent money to each other its like you sending money to a friend oversea or a family member. I think 150 is the limit, I will check this is paypal but like I said if you think it would sell for 550 why don't you put it on ebay and get the money, Im offering you good cash here, alot of people like to do trades but I really believe that my $520 is very reasonable and competitive, If this was like round 20 or the final you might get your 575 or even more, so I advice you to wait but you seem keen to sell so really I think I'm give you a nice deal.

$550 would be the bare min they would sell on ebay for so yer sorry i forgot you offered me $520 in the end but have to try make my money back at least. If they where the crap players i prob would have agreed but they are the best 2. But im not sure if you have a deal goin on with paypal but everytime i recive a payment they charge me trust me i got a payment tonight of $120 and there is a $3.50 fee to go allong side it.

At the end I offer you $520 with registered insured mail but you wanted $575, I thought I offer better price than the ebay price, These might get sold for $530 or $540 on ebay but I think my $520 was pretty reasonable price, paypal has a $150 limit then it chargers you when you over $150, so I could of pay $149 times 3 and $73 once and there be no paypal fees, Thanks

Paypal charge fees on everything!?!? Don't they?

No there a limit which you don't get charge if you do things privately and not with a auction site like ebay because if you want to send money to friends and family you can do it, I've received money for a card and thought I be charge 3% but I didn't and then I thought there must be a limit when you are receiving money, I have message paypal to find out what the limit is ;)

Paypal charge fees on everything!?!? Don't they?

$520 for kruezer and cotchin?? sounds a fair bit under value to me. Kruezer has been selling for 299-320 Every time in the last 2 months. And cotchin has been selling for 280-300. Even at $575 thats would be a good price i think.
Depending on how desperate for cash you are, $520 would be an excellant price to pick them up for.

u must be on bestest of mates deals with paypal cause the sale tonight was private and i got charged i think u will find every 1 on here will agree every time u recive money paypal slug u. And i wont argue with u about the price on kreuzer cotchin i am keen to sell them but not dirt cheap when they are the best 2 cards.

u must be on bestest of mates deals with paypal cause the sale tonight was private and i got charged i think u will find every 1 on here will agree every time u recive money paypal slug u. And i wont argue with u about the price on kreuzer cotchin i am keen to sell them but not dirt cheap when they are the best 2 cards.

u only get 5 FREE transaction (receive) when your not a premium member, and the other person must have paypay credit. if payment comes from a bank account, u will get charged every time. once u hit the 5 limit u have to become a premium member to get payments.

Well I hope we can make a deal, Im still keen, sent you another PM

I have rang up paypal and had a chat with them, this is what they told me

If the seller and buyer both have a personal paypal account and If I send you money using my bank account instead of my credit card there is no fees but if you have set up your account as a business/premier account, then there are chargers. If I use my credit card there is a fee as well just a added note.

I have rang up paypal and had a chat with them, this is what they told me

If the seller and buyer both have a personal paypal account and If I send you money using my bank account instead of my credit card there is no fees but if you have set up your account as a business/premier account, then there are chargers. If I use my credit card there is a fee as well just a added note.

Thats basically what i said before.... After 5 transaction though were te seller recieves money, they are FORCED to create a premium account.

guys just want to clariffy something.

If you sell on ebay then you have a personal paypal account (right?)

If the buyer then pays using paypal there are no fees, however if they dont (like bank deposit) there are fees?

Bit confused...