2008 Mighty Shots Collector Series (Adelaide United/Socceroos)

Alan1899

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alan Jenkins
I'm trying to compile a checklist of this set for my blog but I'm missing names of some of the Socceroos in the set. Can anyone help? The ones I don't know are:

If you go to my web site the collectingbug under Australian soccerits there
But here it is

E12D3A4B-624D-4231-9928-733E4214414E.jpeg

Hi Sergb,

That was quick, thank you very much for your help. The collectingbug website looks fascinating, I've never come across it before. I'll be adding the checklist and a couple of examples to my blog this afternoon.

Alan

That’s cool. Will check it out. If you need anything else Re checklists of Australian soccer let me know. I have a list I think of over 4000 Australian produced cards

Thanks for the offer of help, that's very kind of you. I think I've covered all the main soccer sets from Australia - Scanlens issues, Futera, Select, Tap'n'Play, etc. Your collection of local/team-issued cards is very impressive. I think I've already included one or two Perth Glory sets and I've got a checklist for the Adelaide Force set sitting in my 'Draft' folder. I've got a few other checklists too, I've been adding them to a database for over 30 years (though my first 'database' was just a battered old notebook), but I only add them to my blog when I am able to include one or two scanned examples.

Back
Top Bottom