2008 Mighty Shots Collector Series (Adelaide United/Socceroos)

Alan1899

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alan Jenkins
I'm trying to compile a checklist of this set for my blog but I'm missing names of some of the Socceroos in the set. Can anyone help? The ones I don't know are:

If you go to my web site the collectingbug under Australian soccerits there
But here it is

Hi Sergb,

That was quick, thank you very much for your help. The collectingbug website looks fascinating, I've never come across it before. I'll be adding the checklist and a couple of examples to my blog this afternoon.

Alan

That’s cool. Will check it out. If you need anything else Re checklists of Australian soccer let me know. I have a list I think of over 4000 Australian produced cards

Thanks for the offer of help, that's very kind of you. I think I've covered all the main soccer sets from Australia - Scanlens issues, Futera, Select, Tap'n'Play, etc. Your collection of local/team-issued cards is very impressive. I think I've already included one or two Perth Glory sets and I've got a checklist for the Adelaide Force set sitting in my 'Draft' folder. I've got a few other checklists too, I've been adding them to a database for over 30 years (though my first 'database' was just a battered old notebook), but I only add them to my blog when I am able to include one or two scanned examples.