2008 Classic Master Set

Telfs Card Park

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tom Telfer
eBay User
dynastysportscentral
After a big clean out I have narrowed my collecting to completing the 2008 classic master set and will move onto Prestige master set when Im done. Any help is appreciated! Would prefer to trade and you can find my trade bait at

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...ng-afl/84708-telfs-trade-bait.html#post783460

Holofoil Team Sets
Hawthorn, Richmond, St Kilda, Sydney, West Coast, Western Bulldogs

Hall of Fame Tribute Cards
Bartel, C Brown, Chapman, Croad, Fevola, Foley, Fraser, Goodes, Harvey, Judd, Kelly, Milburn, Mitchell, Murphy, O'Keefe, Pendlebury, Cooney, Corey, Kerr, Kirk, Mooney, Motlop, Richo

Premiership Cards
Hawthorn 1971 (PC47), Carlton 1968 (PC48), Melbourne 1955 (PC49), Essendon 1950 (PC50), Essendon 1949 (PC51), Carlton 1947 (PC52), Richmond 1943 (PC53), Collingwood 1936 (PC54), Richmond 1932 (PC56)

Premiership Predictor
Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Hawthorn, Melbourne and Western Bulldogs.

Gold Draft Signatures
Kreuzer, Cotchin, Myers, Palmer, Dangerfield, Veszpremi, Rioli, Tarrant, Lobbe and Taylor

Platinum Draft Signatures
Kreuzer, Cotchin, Masten, Grant, Myers, Palmer, Henderson, McEvoy, Dangerfield, Grimes, Veszpremi, Ebert, Rioli, Tarrant, Lobbe and Taylor

Sig Redemptions
Ablett, Bartel, McLeod, Hird and Archer

Case Cards
Johnson, Schimmelbusch and Scott

Is that because you pretty much own a heap of them? lol its gonna be a challenge, I have Morton and Henderson is on the way, surely some more will pop on EBAY cheaply over summer. And when thats done there is the redemptions...

ah ok, that was not my take I just remember seeing a thread where you listed alot of them that you had. Its definitely a hard set but I figure that buying them individually is the way to go instead of buying a case and getting only 4. Like the 2005 plat series once you have the big gun 3-4 cards you are nearly there, the big ones being Kreuzer, Cotchin, Rioli, which sell for about as much as a redemption these days are gonna be probably last on my list. Having a focused PC has helped me spend less and actually complete something that will look good and give me that sense of accomplishment that I havent achieved in the past because I chased all the best buys goin on the bay.

The thing I like about AFL cards is you know they are available whereas the US market is full of 1/1's and short print rare cards in just about every subset but havn said that Im also thinking about starting a Pittsburgh Penguins side PC lol!

ah ok, that was not my take I just remember seeing a thread where you listed alot of them that you had. Its definitely a hard set but I figure that buying them individually is the way to go instead of buying a case and getting only 4. Like the 2005 plat series once you have the big gun 3-4 cards you are nearly there, the big ones being Kreuzer, Cotchin, Rioli, which sell for about as much as a redemption these days are gonna be probably last on my list. Having a focused PC has helped me spend less and actually complete something that will look good and give me that sense of accomplishment that I havent achieved in the past because I chased all the best buys goin on the bay.

Good luck mate - wish you all the luck and success in your afl collecting!

The thing I like about AFL cards is you know they are available whereas the US market is full of 1/1's and short print rare cards in just about every subset but havn said that Im also thinking about starting a Pittsburgh Penguins side PC lol!

Good luck mate - wish you all the luck and success in your afl collecting!

Back
Top Bottom