Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
Hello I have a card I would like to sell, its a 2006 Upper Deck Game Used 2 Colour Patch Card of David Ortiz, its in very good condition, it was purchased from the states, I have tryed to sell it on ebay but had no luck

If anyone is interested please let me know

Will attach a photo of it shortly.

Thanks

Beck

Here is a pic of the Ortiz Patch Card

Have also got another lot I am trying to sell of Australian Player Peter Moylan, there are 3 cards, 2006 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Signatures x 2 Ball and Bat Barrel Cards and 2006 Upper Deck Ultimate Rookie Signatures, these are in excellent condition, have tryed to sell them on ebay, had no luck.

Ortiz Patch.JPG

Peter Moylan Cards.JPG

Hi Mat, at this stage I think I may have someone else interested in the Moylan cards, I do though have another 06 Sweet Spot bat barrel Moylan card no. 15

Have a look at my trade pages in my address below.
Let me know what you need and we will see from there.

Exactly which card is it?

The Bat Barrell card of Peter Moylan its same sort as the one on the near bottom left, really nice card the one there is no. 7, whereas as the other one is 15 I have to give this other person first preference, if the deal doen't go ahead thats cool will let you know

I'm interested in Red Sox, White Sox and auto and game used stuff of Australian players as well.

I have a Wade Boggs jersey (Boston) and a Frank Thomas jersey #25 (White Sox) and AJ Pierzynski All Star jersey - White Sox (has a crease)if you are interested.

Let me know the card details. Such as is it from Sweet Spot update and what is it numbered to. What is the number on the back of the card. Also what colour is the signature in?

Is it possible to see a picture of the card?

I could do it for the Boggs and AJ Pierzynski or Frank Thomas if you like.

The Moylan Bat Barrel card is Sweet Spot Update I'm certain its no. 15 of 35, this is on the front of the card, printed in gold under the piece of bat, the signature is black

I have received it yet, still waiting for it to arrive in the mail, should be here before the end of this week hopefully, its identical to the one in the photo just different number.

You wouldn't be willing to part with one of the Michael Collins Patch cards?

The Collins patches will only be traded for something very special (Jeter patch or auto).

I think I have Melbourne Monarchs and Waverley Reds sets somewhere. They are around 1994/95.

If you want Australian players contact Klattsy on these boards (he got all my Aussie players a while ago). He has a large collection of Aussie players.

I also, have a spare copy of Michael Collins showcase stitches (GU Jersey from 2006 Flair) if you need it.

I was after a 06 fleer jersey card of Michael Collins, that would be cool if you could trade me that. I'm sorry I don't have any of Jeter patch or auto cards

I got 1994/95 Futera sets of Monarchs and the Reds I just had a look at my cards, 1990 are ones I only need to complete my set of Futera ABL cards.

Those cards on your site, they are the only ones you could offer to trade??
I will settle for the Wade Boggs, AJ Pierzynski, Frank Thomas and Michael Collins 2006 Fleer GUJersey, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom