2006 Select Mark Viduka Signature Redemption

Brandboy20

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Reece
eBay User
brandboy20
I was wondering if anyone know the answer and can help me,
Im on the hunt for a 2006 Select Mark Viduka Signature redemption. I have busted 8 boxes so far (to no luck) and I know they are one in 3 cases approx. It just dawned on me, does select still have any in stock to redeem (eg damage/ lost like others series of AFL & NRL)? I
have call and left a message as the phone rang out, 2nd time they had closed for the day (Im in WA, time difference and their office hours are 9am-1pm), I have emailed and got the wife to FB message them and still no word back. Bit frustrating, If anyone can help much appreciated.

They still have unredemed ones. I rang them a few years ago and spoke to them. I have a case but not busted it yet I could probably find my email that I sent at that time

They still have unredemed ones. I rang them a few years ago and spoke to them. I have a case but not busted it yet I could probably find my email that I sent at that time

You are a champion!!!! Thank you, will still try get ahold of them again & post it here. When I rang about NRL cards 3 months ago the lady was really nice. Told me to call back anytime with questions on redemptions as she didn’t want me to purchase anything which was unredemable.

Hope you have a Viduka in your case ;) and I will keep you posted. Thank you once again

Last time I spoke with Select they said there was 80 odd still yet to be redeemed. I believe the ratio was 1 Viduka auto per case.

Back
Top Bottom