2006 Invincible collection and 2009 1 & 2

happyja

mightyeels
Real Name
John
eBay User
luvmadad
Hi guys could anyone give me a price on the complete 2006 Invincible Collection (everything, all same numbers) as well as this years 2009 NRL cards series 1 and 2 (all cards, case cards, all captains DT.......)
Thanks guys.
PM if you want it would be a great help
:thumbsup:

When you say

...complete 2006 Invincible Collection (everything, all same numbers) :thumbsup:

Do you mean all of the league leaders from a set of predictor cards?

The 2006 series also had individually numbered cards for Top Prospects, Legend Platinum Die Cut as well as 4 Signature Redemption Cards. I would think it would be next to impossible to get ALL the same numbers.

It's a pretty tough ask for someone to list prices of all cards, a lot of the pricing is subjective / supply and demand etc

I would recommend downloading the Select Checklist as my first step, you can find them here:

Select Australia Checklists NRL Collector Cards RugbyLeagueTradingCards.com Card Checklist Complete Sets

Then reserch..try on line stores Footystarrs or DansCollectibles are a good indicator of the value, a lot of threads here have prices and search eBat auctions both finished and active, jot down the prices and there you have a list.

Enjoy the hunt is half the fun.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom