2004/05 Skybox E-XL Redemptions

Footycardtrader

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
footycardtrader
Hey All...

Are the redemptions from this series still redeemable or are they worthless now that Fleer's gone under?

I bought a whole group of cards and there's a redemption in there, but I'm guessing its worthless?

Cheers...

Ruckers

Hi there,
I had 3 redemptions which I sent on Saturday to the address which is listed on fleerabc site. For the address, I have a friend of mine in the US and I asked him if I could use his address, and he said I could so, I put his address. When he does recieve it, that is if it ever does get redeemed, he is going to send it to me. There is nothing to lose excpet maybe $10 for postage. If you need anymore help, just ask me, if that is I can answer it. :wink:

Thanks for the info everyone....

I posted them out today.... I have dealt with a guy from the US of ebay a few times and he said I could put his address on the back of the card...

The cards I sent were:

* Autograph Redemption G10 (Chris Duhon) #'d/25
* Signings of the Times Andris Biedrins Century Version
* Signings of the Times Pavel Podkolzin Half Century Version

i heard from somewhere that you won't get the cards you redempt but other random cards.. but take it what it worths.. probably one day a wade auto 1/1 would show up

i sent some off about 3 weeks ago and i hope they change it for anything but what the actual redemprtion was for...man they were shit!...but i will also let everyone know if i get them back any time soon :)

Back
Top Bottom