SOLD/TRADED 2003 Scanlens/Select Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was quick to jump on the marquee teams from this release

Pity it wasn't followed through when it came to the crunch, opportunities like this don't come up to often. Hope you don't feel burnt from this break.

Good luck with moving the Broncs and knights onto someone that will appreciate them

Thanks guys for thinking of me but i even messaged Colesy asking him if he was buying these Broncos or not weeks ago and he said 100% yes. So i then spent cash elsewhere on some high end cards meaning now its too difficult for me to commit to this set unless i get around 1 month to pay? I spoke to Dr Grange last night via email and i dont really want to leave him hanging for me to pay if you know what i mean. If i can pay at the end of October then i guess i should be ok, i will send a PM now to try and work something out, K

I had every intention of adding these to my PC , so I'm sorry if u think I was stuffing u around I wasn't ,paid my first payment ! My wife and kids were in a car accident during the week just so u no I wasn't stuffing u around

Sorry to hear about your wife & kids hope Their all ok.
My only problem I had with you Paul was you promised me via pm on Thursday night at 10.58pm you would pay that evening & you didn't. Then you avoided & didn't respond to my pms to you until I tag you in the sale thread. If you explained your predicament & what had happened I would of been fine with it BUT you didn't. So sorry again if I p!ssed you off if I had known & you told me straight away all would of been good..

Thanks to @Dr Grange for running this break, I'm sure all participants that followed through with their purchases would be very happy with them.

Hope the people that burnt you doesn't put you off running a break like this in the future

Sorry to hear about your wife & kids hope Their all ok.
My only problem I had with you Paul was you promised me via pm on Thursday night at 10.58pm you would pay that evening & you didn't. Then you avoided & didn't respond to my pms to you until I tag you in the sale thread. If you explained your predicament & what had happened I would of been fine with it BUT you didn't. So sorry again if I p!ssed you off if I had known & you told me straight away all would of been good..
Yeah mate there ok, just like to thank u for giving everyone the opportunity to put these cards in there PC ! I wish I could of put them in mine aswel, anyway thanx again and sorry I couldn't follow up with my plan, I new u wouldn't of had a problem selling them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom