Group Buy 2003 nrl case share

Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad i dont need cards from this series...or i would help you guys out :(
Brplat

Good news, Ive scrapped the necessary coin together and im back in. I thought this would of filled up long ago. Im in for 2.

This break looks like it is a definate. Depending on when i can get the remaining payments, im hoping to order this Tuesday Cheers Guys

Waiting on 1 payment, also the remaining box is possibly taken. I will order on Tuesday for sure. It will be at my house by Friday and will post all boxes registered post then.
Please pm me if you would prefer express post. People that paid for multiple boxes and multiple postage, excess costs will be refunded in full.
Cheers Guys for your patience and Good Luck with your busts.

Is the last box gone? If not, PM me and i will take it!

I was going to take the last box, however, the Officer in Charge of Domestic Affairs told me that two boxes was enough..........:(...........I disagree but that's life.............lol

So if u can take it to get this thing finalised, great

I have ordered the Case today, 99% sure it will be here by Friday and i will post out as soon as it gets here. I will be writing up deal threads in the next day or 2 and will pm links. Good Luck eyeryone involved.

Ok Bad news guys, Steve from cardzone said he must have just recently sold the last case as he couldnt find one in the warehouse. So this has been a massive waste of time.
The money had been transferred to my credit card so an immediate refund maybe tricky.
I can refund by Paypal instantly and i would put in extra to cover the fees. I will send pms to everybody involved soon.

Ok Bad news guys, Steve from cardzone said he must have just recently sold the last case as he couldnt find one in the warehouse. So this has been a massive waste of time.
The money had been transferred to my credit card so an immediate refund maybe tricky.
I can refund by Paypal instantly and i would put in extra to cover the fees. I will send pms to everybody involved soon.

Mate, that sucks............just send my refund to my PAYPAL acct........Cardzone has single boxes so I might buy one of them anyway and a 1996 signature gold sealed box............:)

Ah man that sucks. umm can we do a share of something else, i was hoping to smash through some boxes. , if not then a paypal refund is fine.

I might wait now until the next release of NRL cards this year then, should be good I hope. Anyone know if the newspapers are going to do the coupons from the papers to get the cards again?

We could do a share of something else but everyone would have to agree on the product (plus maybe extra cost involved). They have from 2006 onwards.
It would be much easier refunding by Paypal and i will do it tonight, bank deposit refund may take a little while as the cash is on my credit card now GRRRRRRRR.
Please send me paypal addys or Bank details if reading this. I will update the first thread once people have been refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom