2000 essendon premiership cards "WANTED CASH PAID"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Essendon cards WANTED "CASH PAID"

I've got the '94 Select #65 Hird and the Dynamic Sensation '94 Hird MVP if you wanted to make an offer?

PS- Sorry, Hird is better than Wanganeen ;)

nice1 i will start the bid at $4.00 postage included

p.s. when sheeds was asked his biggest regret in football simple answer was losing wanganeen to port

you can barely compare the two as both have brownlows, two premiership medals, all australians, best and fairest, both were captains of there clubs,
hird has a norm smith, gavin was super close in '04 with his match winning 4 goals in 9 minutes
gavin has a aflpa rookie of the year medal and 300 games plus a michael tuck medal and sanfl rookie of the year and premiership medal
BOTH ARE CHAMPIONS

nice1 i will start the bid at $4.00 postage included

p.s. when sheeds was asked his biggest regret in football simple answer was losing wanganeen to port

you can barely compare the two as both have brownlows, two premiership medals, all australians, best and fairest, both were captains of there clubs,
hird has a norm smith, gavin was super close in '04 with his match winning 4 goals in 9 minutes
gavin has a aflpa rookie of the year medal and 300 games plus a michael tuck medal and sanfl rookie of the year and premiership medal
BOTH ARE CHAMPIONS

Well put. Certainly Wanganeen was champion and very pleasing to watch. As for Sheeds? Well Gav already had a premiership with us and Adelaide's his home town. Your right, though. With Gavin's 300+ games and all-round ability he come VERY close, but Hird gets the Nod for me.

And so I've decided I won't sell Those cards. It just doesn't feel right. I have 32 Hird cards and may as well keep going.

thanks mate

edited and updated to include long 2000 premiership card

---------- Post added 26-04-2010 at 10:22 PM ----------

gettin smaller just found 94 select #65 Hird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom