2 x Boxes 2009 Philadelphia

greencardy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Greencardy
Got two more boxes of this and here are the highlights

Mini cards.
2010-12-23-2009PhiladelphiaPt1.jpg

The GU. Happy with the players especially the Champ Bailey.
2010-12-23-2009PhiladelphiaPt2.jpg

Autos. The Orakpo is awesome a Rookie auto on the mini card.
2010-12-23-2009PhiladelphiaPt3.jpg

And also got a 1965 Buyback. While the player is not worth much it was a pleasant surprise to get it.
2010-12-23-2009PhiladelphiaPt4.jpg

Americans sure like some random cards in their releases, like the idea though. Spice things up a bit.

Love the Drew Brees, I'm a New Orleans fan.

That Orakpo sig card could have a little more to make it seem like a sig card. Looks like someone got him to sign it in person and they just wrote 091/100 in themselves with a different pen.

Overall they look awesome, alway good to see pics of cards I'll never explore.

I think you've done pretty well in the Philly, I got a couple of boxes and got a lot of junk...don't think I even got an Auto ! Well done...

Americans sure like some random cards in their releases, like the idea though. Spice things up a bit.

Love the Drew Brees, I'm a New Orleans fan.

That Orakpo sig card could have a little more to make it seem like a sig card. Looks like someone got him to sign it in person and they just wrote 091/100 in themselves with a different pen.

Overall they look awesome, alway good to see pics of cards I'll never explore.

I had a look for others and it seems other autos have the same issue re: numbering being different pen to auto.

I think you've done pretty well in the Philly, I got a couple of boxes and got a lot of junk...don't think I even got an Auto ! Well done...

I agree my Philly boxes have been way better than my Classics boxes and they are nearly double the price. I don't I will get any more as I getting too many commons, might try and pick up the autos and gu cheap on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom