2 x 2013/14 Panini Preferred

edabomb

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Eddy
I am loving this product. With the price down to around $100/box there is some really good value. The last lot of two boxes I bought also brought me a Shaq Jersey Silo Redemption.

Here are the results for my Xmas Day bust:
Vitor Faverani 99/99
$_57.JPG

Glen Rice Jr 4/25
$_57.JPG

Dan Issel 7/74
$_57.JPG

Robert Parish 11/20
$_57.JPG

Wesley Matthews Jersey Numbered 2/15
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

Greek Freak Booklet 20/249
$_57.JPG

Decades Booklet 171/199
$_57.JPG

AAAAND the big pull:

img164.jpg

img165.jpg

Great bunch of cards for the price :thumbsup: Give me a PM if anyone is interested in buying - I am only holding on to the Magic at this stage.

The market is flooded yes. But I think its the unfortunate reality of the lingering negative stigma still attached to HIV 20years after he was diagnosed.

I sometimes wish I chose to PC him instead of Kobe. His Autos is awesome and his cards are seriously undervalued

Nice break, that Magic is really great.

But its the Wesley Matthews im interested in, My bucket is a little out of date but have a look see if there is anything you would like to trade for, or send me a price if you are interested in moving it.

Cheers

I've been contemplating trying my luck on a box of this lately.

Ive looked at a lot of box breaks with Preferred and I like the card design, but one thing ive been turned off by is that there seems to be a LOT of boxes that are filled with mediocre / second rate players. Seems like its a product that is very "hit or miss". It does look like you have done nicely on these particular breaks though!

Still contemplating whether to buy a box...I might give it a shot just for fun. Which year do you guys tend to find better, 12/13 or 13/14?

I've been contemplating trying my luck on a box of this lately.

Ive looked at a lot of box breaks with Preferred and I like the card design, but one thing ive been turned off by is that there seems to be a LOT of boxes that are filled with mediocre / second rate players. Seems like its a product that is very "hit or miss". It does look like you have done nicely on these particular breaks though!

Still contemplating whether to buy a box...I might give it a shot just for fun. Which year do you guys tend to find better, 12/13 or 13/14?

12/13 has a lot more substantial hits - so if you are gambling on the chance at a really valuable card that is the one to try.

I have found 13/14 much more value for money though. There are a lot of lesser legends included in the set - but I have been really lucky picking up this Magic and a Shaq Jersey silo in the 7 or 8 boxes I have busted. At just under $100 a box I am a fan.

Nice break, that Magic is really great.

But its the Wesley Matthews im interested in, My bucket is a little out of date but have a look see if there is anything you would like to trade for, or send me a price if you are interested in moving it.

Cheers

Wes Matthews has been sold unfortunately :)

Back
Top Bottom