2 boxes of Doctor Who

Sash3350

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sasha Alavanja
eBay User
sash3350
Hey all, just thought I would share the hits from my latest buy. Not bad I think.
image.jpeg

Can't complain when you hit a Doctor ! Not huge on plates being counted as a hit though, reckon they should be a bonus unless they're an auto...

Can't complain when you hit a Doctor ! Not huge on plates being counted as a hit though, reckon they should be a bonus unless they're an auto...
Totally agree mate. I'm not a fan of any type of parallel or plate. I'm still missing heaps from the base set so I might try another 2 boxes again. Lol

Don't totally hate the numbered parallels, as they do sell for a few bucks... There's also the tardis logo golds which are un-numbered but come at about only 1 per box - there seems to be a bit of interest in them too.

I haven't looked through my base for a set yet, still recovering from pulling the cut sig ! Still amazed at that pull...biggest card I've ever pulled in 30+ years of collecting

Don't totally hate the numbered parallels, as they do sell for a few bucks... There's also the tardis logo golds which are un-numbered but come at about only 1 per box - there seems to be a bit of interest in them too.

I haven't looked through my base for a set yet, still recovering from pulling the cut sig ! Still amazed at that pull...biggest card I've ever pulled in 30+ years of collecting
Oh and I got a gold dalek card.
Mate I saw that cut sig and looked up the odds. That's gotta be a holy grail type card! Haha

Oh and I got a gold dalek card.
Mate I saw that cut sig and looked up the odds. That's gotta be a holy grail type card! Haha

It lives in the UK now, I would have liked to have kept it just because it was such a unique card, but couldn't really justify keeping it as I'm not that massive a Doctor Who fan and better ir goes to someone who'd treasure it. And I'd have been totally nuts to knock back the offer I got on it!

Back
Top Bottom