1x Mini-box of Marvel Retro

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
I managed to get my hands on a single mini-box of Marvel Retro, and am pretty happy with the results!

Got a few different base variations or whatever they are called. 3x Fleer Ultra (Cable, Colossus and Jean Grey), 1x 1992 Impel (Deadpool), 2x 1991 Impel (Hulk and Spiderman), 1x 1990 Impel (Cyclops), and 2x Sticker Inserts (Iron Fist and Doctor Doom).

Inserts:
Marvel Metal: Iron Fist, Psylocke and Deadpool (PC :thumbsup:)
Ultra Stars: Galactus
Power Blast: Daredevil

Autos:
X-23 and Rocket Raccoon

Needless to say I was pretty happy with the overall break from one mini-box.

Oh and I got this too...

Luke Cage Green PMG #d 07/10!!! :kick:

Awesome ! A blue Luke Cage just went for $95 !! Reckon you should be able to buy a box or two for what you'll get for that. Don't think there's been a green Cage on ebay yet either, I'd get it up ASAP, has got to be some set makers waiting for one ready to pounce!!

Awesome ! A blue Luke Cage just went for $95 !! Reckon your should be able to buy a box or two for what you'll get for that. Don't think there's been a green Cage on ebay yet either, I'd get it up ASAP, has got to be some set makers waiting for one ready to pounce!!

I was thinking that but I have tried to sell on ebay before and had issues so are a little sceptical about it!

You should be okay if you send registered post - costs about $20 (here that is). And put in the description that it's registered and they'll have to sign for it - helps scare off the scammers... Put a high BIN on it but take best offers if you don't want to auction, that way you can choose the buyer a bit as well. Not obliged to take the highest offer, you can check their feedback etc and choose who to sell to. I don't sell a lot, probably a dozen or so this year, but I did send over an Andrew Luck Auto for $220 without a hassle.. and a few others at $80-$90..

You should be okay if you send registered post - costs about $20 (here that is). And put in the description that it's registered and they'll have to sign for it - helps scare off the scammers... Put a high BIN on it but take best offers if you don't want to auction, that way you can choose the buyer a bit as well. Not obliged to take the highest offer, you can check their feedback etc and choose who to sell to. I don't sell a lot, probably a dozen or so this year, but I did send over an Andrew Luck Auto for $220 without a hassle.. and a few others at $80-$90..

Tried to list on ebay last night and gave up in the end. I had to supply my number so I could get a text with a confirmation code, but the text never came through and the help page I was being directed to no longer existed! Have had one offer of $300 on another Site with a couple others who have expressed interest.

Tried to list on ebay last night and gave up in the end. I had to supply my number so I could get a text with a confirmation code, but the text never came through and the help page I was being directed to no longer existed! Have had one offer of $300 on another Site with a couple others who have expressed interest.

Don't know what's going on there, I don't see anything like that whenever I sell, but maybe it's because you haven't done it in a while...who knows...

Guess you could just post your break on Scoundrel, nonsportscardforum, blowout and nonsportupdate and see who's interested...

Don't know what's going on there, I don't see anything like that whenever I sell, but maybe it's because you haven't done it in a while...who knows...

Guess you could just post your break on Scoundrel, nonsportscardforum, blowout and nonsportupdate and see who's interested...

Posted on blowout already. That is where I have had my offer so far.

Back
Top Bottom