1x Finest Redemption returned! 30-odd to go Lol

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
Got my first redemtion back from topps today for 04-05 Finest. It's a Danny Granger RC 374/599. New penny sleeve, toploader and registered mail @ $11.55!
Topps f#@ked up my address though! I just hope all the others make it to me and don't go astray.

GrangerRedemption.jpg

I sent them all in one envelope from my first 2 boxes. Then did the same with the next 4 boxes I got after that. I included a piece of paper in with all the cards with my details. Seems to be all fine.
Also, all the envelpoes they send out have a pink card on the back, this is pulled off once you sign for the package and sent back to Topps for confirmation that you got it! Awesome service! Lol

Got 2 more in today! Had to scan the Luther Head, looks unreal as a red X-Frac!

attachment.php

Finest red 002.jpg

seems they are finally getting round to australia now, i just got my first finest redemption today...a Rashad McCants Rookie Refractor. weird though, i sent all 3 together yet only the McCants returns, why wouldnt they put all 3 in the one envelope???

Well, that's what bemuses us all Jezza. Some of us are thinking Topps might get a special deal on the shipping? They would have to really, I couldn't see them wasting that much money on overseas postage. They are all coming to Australia at $11.55 a pop!

I dont think they would have budgeted for so many from australia this year.

If Topps goes bust or only allows redemptions from the US from next year, I think it might be my fault LOL

And thank goodness I dont have to sign all the pink slips :eek:

Yeah Michael! I was going to blame you in the previous post!, lol. I will be getting some bundles soon though I'm sure

Back
Top Bottom