1997-98 Metal Universe - The greatest base set of all time

Had the Jordan and decided to do the set? Hardcore to even go after the checklists! Respect! Iconic set for sure

Thanks @skip20 !

had the KG, then the Rodman, Pippen, Kerr, Bulls etc, then the MJ and decided why not do the set - having Duncan RC and a few other sick cards like the Kobe made it worthwhile having to get the Priest Lauderdales and the like lol

Thanks @skip20 !

had the KG, then the Rodman, Pippen, Kerr, Bulls etc, then the MJ and decided why not do the set - having Duncan RC and a few other sick cards like the Kobe made it worthwhile having to get the Priest Lauderdales and the like lol
Sounds like the checklists might have been more expensive than Priest Lauderdale....actually, I think there is som sor tof phenomenon that checklists are hard to get because nobody bothered keeping them to begin with...

Sounds like the checklists might have been more expensive than Priest Lauderdale....actually, I think there is som sor tof phenomenon that checklists are hard to get because nobody bothered keeping them to begin with...

Way more!
They are wayyyyy harder to find , makes sense when you think about it though

Notes

- Cost of set $390 including a PSA8 Jordan.

- Look how many unique and cool designs throughout the set and #78 and 79 have the same right after each other!! Who’s checking this stuff?!??

- Condition sensitive but I like it - gives it character
That’s a great price. Amazing set. The cedrick cebalos and Steve Kerr are the worst design and the penny the best. I’ve had a PSA 8 Jordan in the last and was hard to let it go.
Is there a PMG red/green of the checklist?

That’s a great price. Amazing set. The cedrick cebalos and Steve Kerr are the worst design and the penny the best. I’ve had a PSA 8 Jordan in the last and was hard to let it go.
Is there a PMG red/green of the checklist?

no PMG's of the checklists thankfully, that would've been stoopid

Always be one of my all time favourite sets. The inserts were very special.

ONE OF your favs ???????????????

the favourite film GIF by Fox Searchlight

I have to admit I really like these metal universe cards. I tried to collect the set probably got about 3/4 of the way through then stopped collecting. If you have doubles I'll be interested too..........👌 🔥

Back
Top Bottom