Allan Langer #164
Steve Renouf #664
All three have Signature Card, Exchange Card & Certificate
These are very rare so inviting offers.
96 Dynamic Heroes.jpg

Check out my other cards at ANZ COLLECTORS

96 Dynamic Heroes.jpg

Last edited:
They all have people's addresses written on the backs of all 3 . This would bring the value down my 1/2

They all have addresses written on the back; that is how you redeemed them. The only ones that wouldn't are the ones bought in Dynamic liquidation sales and they wouldn't have come with the redemption/exchange card full stop.

These are worth their whole value which would be $80-$120 each imo.

Really? Well I am afraid that you are wrong as I have the complete set from 1994 to 1996 all redeemed with hole punch and all no writing on the backs of any card. All you had to do when you redeemed the signature card was send it in with a letter saying who you were and where the cards had to be sent back to. It was Dynamic remember.

Really? Well I am afraid that you are wrong as I have the complete set from 1994 to 1996 all redeemed with hole punch and all no writing on the backs of any card. All you had to do when you redeemed the signature card was send it in with a letter saying who you were and where the cards had to be sent back to. It was Dynamic remember.

I didn't realise people did that. Do you really think that redeeming them as they were meant to be redeemed halves the value though? Mine are all addressed and I have no issue with that.

I didn't mean to disrespect your collection in anyway but I personally think that it looks nicer with no writing on the backs of all the redemption cards. As for price I have seen redemption cards from Dynamic go for alot higher on Ebay when there is no ones else's names written on the backs.

No disrespect taken. Just surprised it would make much difference. Fair point though

Dynamic was very dodgy at times. 1/2 the time I dont even know what they released outside of the redemption side of things. What I mean is that Dynamic had give aways , promo signature items and so on?. Signed folders as prizes as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom