1996 Australian Retrospectives for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

everypost

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bevan
Am selling some cards as first child on the way in 2 weeks and wife wants cash in bank.
$12 each.
I have 12 of the 15.
Will sell all 12 for $100.
Missing 2, 8, 10 (Healy, Bevan and Warne) for the set.
World Cup Warriors $5 each or $40 for the set.
I live in NZ so will post as cheap as I can but as protective as I can. Postage $3 for up to cards, $5 for 3 or more.
Reliale person, see my feedback under everypost on Trade Me.

Have other cards as well if you have a question.

hi there is that 100 new zealand you want for the 12 retrospective cards do you have any futera decider ist day issue inserts regards andrew

100 Aus and that includes postage which will be at least 10 bucks plus the plastic cases they come in, so still a good deal and the exchange rate isn't a huge amount diffierent at the moment so $100 AUS delivered is basically what you would pay if I charged postage. Sadly, I do not have any decider card 1st day issue inserts.

Hi Andrew
Yes I do have a Paypal account. Paypal Email is [email protected]
Will send via air mail in a bubble wrapped envelope in plastic cases between card board.
If you want to set up a sale thread, go for it but as stated, I am relaible as per my trademe feedback.
Cheers and will await your address and payment.
Kind Regards
Bevan (everypost)

Hi bevan paypal payment just sent my address below

edit - Please don't post your personal details in a public forum, it makes them viewable to every member of the public

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for that. Just went and popped them in their cases and threw in an extra Stuart Law card I had. Was getting ready to bubble wrap them and noticed that the Mark Taylor card is creased- when I say creased, the card itself is fine, it is the plastic film they put on the card that looks 'cracked'. All other cards are perfect. Have chucked some photos up for you to inspect, but it doesn't come up well. That is why I missed it initially. It is only noticable if you hold the card at a certain angle. Thought I would let you know in case it effects the sale and wanted to be honest before I sent. Let me know if you are ok with this or want me to transfer the money back.

Bevan

Cricket cards 004.jpg

Cards were sent yesterday morning and should be there in no late than 10 working days. Let me know when they arrive and you are happy.
Money came through- thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom