1994-1999 NRL Want List

I've managed to buy the ones I've got for around $80-$90 so looking at similar amounts for the others. Obviously some players maybe a bit more. Which ones do you have?

I've managed to buy the ones I've got for around $80-$90 so looking at similar amounts for the others. Obviously some players maybe a bit more. Which ones do you have?

I need graham mackay, jim dymock, terry lamb.

1434020298265.jpg
Yes they are
Peter just found my dean pay force five..number 765/1000.

Last edited:
Wish I saw this before David to get in on the Sironen but the ones I have bought paid similar amount for ($70) which I will pay for the Langmack.

You did see it was only 35 not 36.
Phillip, I have the siro, trying to improve a couple of numbers, will do deal with you soon.

Phillip, I have the siro, trying to improve a couple of numbers, will do deal with you soon.
I thought you did based on a previous post of yours
I need graham mackay, jim dymock, terry lamb.
Which is quite impressive that you are only missing three given some of the players/teams with the letter are probably only in limited supply as there weren't very popular so were sold off without the letter when Dynamic went bust.

Back
Top Bottom